View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #38
~Rissa&Lilly'sMommy~
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hello I am Crystal and I am 29. I am 5'9" and have a large frame. My starting weight is either 243 or 242?? I was married for almost nine years until my ex left me and our wonderful girls (ages 5 and 1) at Walt Disney World last may. It was devastating but we have moved on and our divorce was final in September. Since then he has lost weight and I continued to gain. He decided to take the kids for two weeks and it is KILLING me!! I miss my babies and since they were gone and I don't work during the summers (get to that in a minute), I decided to join LA Weightloss. Well, that was last week and I have lost 4-5 pounds so far. My goal is 175 and I pray that I can be that by my 30 birthday.

I work at the university as a secretary on a nine month contract, which means I am of during summers. However, I still get the crappy pay and benefits through the summer. As I said, the pay is bad but I do get to go to school for free so it makes up for some. I am learning to be a single mom and so far it is ok. I need to lose the weight so I can feel better about me. And I have started to walk two miles around my neighborhood. It is a great time to think. I am actually enjoying it but I do need to get some better shoes and will do that tomorrow.

Well, enough for now. Good luck to all!!

**first mini goal, from 3/22-5/10 is to lose 15 pounds making my weight 235**

Last edited by ~Rissa&Lilly'sMommy~ : 07-03-2005 at 09:41 PM.
~Rissa&Lilly'sMommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote