South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 07:59 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Default Tuesday Chat on the Beach!

Wake up!!
Old 06-28-2005, 08:02 AM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I'm up!!!!! I'm up!!!!

(Flash back to when I was 12!)

Morning Ellis. Where is everyone?

I am hopping into the shower. I officially started Phase 2 yesterday, again.

Had whole wheat pasta for dinner. More like Phase 1 the rest of the day. This AM it will be a whole wheat bagel, some cream cheese, V-8 maybe some berries in my salad today I am so exited.

Scale is at 192 now so I am changing my ticker. I'll see 191 again. I'm not worried. I must have had a good dream about Phase 2 or something to not be freaking out anymore

What's new with you ladies?
Old 06-28-2005, 08:12 AM   #3  
gotta lose it!

My scale is up...errrr! Gotta take the bf to work...peck in later!
Morning Ellis & Jen!!
Old 06-28-2005, 08:21 AM   #4  
A Lily from my yard!

Mornin' no time this morning! I did not even make it here yesterday! OMG! Have a great day all! I'll try to peck in this afternoon when I get home so I can cath up from yetserday!
Old 06-28-2005, 08:23 AM   #5  
Mother Hen

Good m orning, Hopefully today is better than yesterday. I was off track everywhere.Eating and attitude. Ate way too much and was on my pity pot.But sun is shining and the birds are singing and I had a decent night sleep.So only positive thoughts today.We all have a bad day on occasion.
Hope you enjoy your day
Old 06-28-2005, 08:56 AM   #6  

i woke up..looked at the clock and threw it across the room....I hate waking up...espcially when its like 100% humidity outside......I dragged myself to a nice luke warm shower...then switched it to ice cold to *Jolt* myself awake heheh I made myself some SBD pancakes...made some ice coffee and headed to my nice air conditioned car! sooo nice driving to work.

as far as news with my "friend" goes...I emailed her how i felt...just basically saying I appreciate her telling me how she feels..and it must have taken alot to say seeing as she must have know that this would potentially ruin our friendship...i also said it doesn't change the way I feel...and I hope things continue to go well with her. I needed closer I think..and thats what I did.
anyways my TOM is finally done but I will not weigh in until Sunday....hope you all have a great day and try to stay nice and cool
Old 06-28-2005, 09:22 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, I've been up for five hours and have had coffee, breakfast and done quite a few things. I even baked a cake that I was supposed to do last night!

Nice gentle wake-up call, Ellis! Is that iced coffee?

Jenn1017, you sound so together these days! Now I am considering having ww pasta with pesto for dinner tonight. Thanks for mentioning it.

Anchor, I'm still thinking about your horrible truck experience! How scary!

Eleni, you are absolutely right about everyone having a bad day. We just need to get over it and carry on! Good attitude!

Bami, I miss you! Try to peck in for a bit, OK?

Soon2Bfab, not to worry! The darn scale will go down again. It's probably water retention - that's what I keep telling myself anyhow.

I know I've missed a lot so must go back and read yesterday's epistle! We sure are a chatty bunch!

I must confess that I had a Dairy Queen cone yesterday for lunch. Jeez, it tasted good! I don't think I've been to DQ since the 1960s! The scale is still up a tad but my sausage fingers and football feet tell me that it's water retention. I will keep on glugging because we sure need extra water when the wether is so hot! Today is supposed to be worse than yesterday!

The Girls are sleeping in front of the fan downstairs, I'm going to go to the Library, stock up on books and find a cool spot to spend the day. Stay cool, cool Chicks!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:31 AM   #8  
GARDENING ADDICT

Kissjoy~~You and your mom are both beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing that website with us~very cool.

Soon~~Love your new avatar~ she is just too cute! I'm having sister issues, too, stemming from the death of my mom (a year an 1/2 ago). Why can't you pick who you want for a sister? I was so disgusted with her yesterday that I would have said something foul if I had talked to her. I know that sounds cold but that's my reality. How's it going with yours? Better I hope.

Ellis~How did the shower go? Pics?

Ruth~How are you holding up with Harry wanting to come home?

Me~A quiet day at home~ I hope .
Old 06-28-2005, 09:31 AM   #9  

ruth sounds like a great day!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:33 AM   #10  

Morning!!

Ruth- What a productive morning you have already had! The baby is still asleep, so I took advantage and slept till 8:00.

Eleni- Way to move on to a better day! It is amazing what sleep and a fresh perspective can do for us!

Ellis, Jenne, Angel, Bamie, and Soon Good Morning! Have a super day on the beach!

Me- I have taken the last few days to slow down a bit- I feel much better! The laundry isn't all done and there are things to be accomplished, but I was stressing myslef out trying to keep up with everything and take care of my girls. What's more important?? Obviously my sweet girly girls. I nly have 5 more weeks until school starts, so I plan to enjoy and savor the slow paced life of summer a bit more.

Hope you all have a super day! Let's be OP!!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:34 AM   #11  

BTW- took baby Meg in to have her weight rechecked yesterday-she gained 9 ounces in 3 days and is almost back to her birth weight. I will get the girl fattened up.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:40 AM   #12  

Morning chatty chicks!

Today was my weigh in, and I didn't lose, didn't gain. I did go off program Saturday night, so I definitely earned my no loss for the week. I am hopeful for tomorrow though!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:43 AM   #13  
gotta lose it!

2bitfit - My sister & I are still not getting along. She still believes that she's the only one that "lost" mom & my brother, father, and myself are not grieving appropriately. We chose to do things together now (last weekend was a cookout at my brothers - that I drove 5 hours 1 way to get to, but family time is so valuable!) My sister & grandmother skipped the cookout & my sister believes her and grandma are the only ones missing mom. I just want to kick her!
Also, my father let out a secret last night...the hospital that mom was in, gave her too much medicine to thin her blood & her hemoglobins were too low & that contributed to the hemorrhaging, and this might of been prevented if someone was watching what they were doing. I know it doesn't change the end result, but this was a lot better to deal with when I thought that there was nothing they could do & that was the hand of cards dealt. Instead, I'm ticked. Because of some arrogrant doctor, I will never have another holiday, vacation, conversation, etc with my mother...and that just makes me bitter!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #14  

Height: 5'-2"

Cake!

Last edited by ellis; 11-18-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:03 AM   #15  

Morning girls....

I had a rough weekend last week, but I'm back on Phase 1 as of yesterday. I'm making the Taco Bake tonight for the first time. I think it will be a big hit!!

Eleni~~Hang in there. We do all have a bad day. I was in a pissy mood yesterday and my family was ready to disown me.

angelshine90--I hope your alarm survived. I lived in Florida for a short 6 months a few years ago and the humidity about killed me. I live in Arizona now where the HEAT almost kills me in the summer. But...it's a dry heat. Haaa!! I'm glad you emailed your friend and got your feelings out.

2BFIT1 & soon2Bfab~~I'm sorry your having sister issues!! Sometimes families just suck!! Mine isn't without it's fair share of drama.

Kiko~~You have a great attitude about it. Your girls aren't going to remember the spotless house or the folded clothes. They will remember the time you spent with them!

Ellis~~GREAT cake!!

Last edited by freckledfrog; 06-28-2005 at 10:06 AM.
Closed Thread