South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 11:32 PM   #1  

Exclamation I need a life line!

I thought I'd sit down and write this out and get some suggestions from you wonderful ladies!

I'm ending my second week on Phase 2. It's been going really good, and I haven't had any slips until a couple of days ago. I had two gin and tonics out with friends (they didn't have diet Sprite or diet tonic water, I should've just said NO!), and then I noticed the next day, my cravings for sugar and carbs were somehow there again. I didn't cheat, but I think I probably ate a little more than I usually do... I haven't been journaling, but...I think I need to ASAP to keep me on track.

Today, I've been hungrier than usual (could be pms), but I didn't eat anything that wasn't allowed, just maybe too many grapes, or one too many sf popsicles.

I see a tiny pattern forming and I need to get my head back on straight for this. I'm working out 3-4 days a week, and really enjoying the way I feel overall...and seeing a difference in my clothes. I just don't want to have these little slips now and then that can easily turn into big ones.

Thanks for your help!
Old 06-26-2005, 12:14 AM   #2  
I painted my avatar. :-)

What most of the chicks in here have said is to go back and do P1 for 2-3 days to reduce the cravings.
I myself have slipped (with beer, we wont even go there ) and just went back to P1 for a week to get rid of the bad stuff from the beer. And then lost another 2lbs!!!! So I suggest you go back on P1 until the cravings go away, 2-3 days. And if it happens again, you know what to do.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:16 AM   #3  

Thanks! That's a really good idea...and P1 wasn't bad at all for me once I got past the first few days. So this should work!
Old 06-27-2005, 08:18 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Kelly, good luck! You can do this, girl!
Old 06-27-2005, 10:39 AM   #5  

Thanks for the encouragement!
I've gotten my priorities back in order and am feeling much more positive again.
Closed Thread