Old 06-25-2005, 08:26 AM   #1  
Arianna

Default Quest for 230

Hi,
I started out with over 100 lbs to lose! And I'm breaking it down into 10 lb increments. So if anybody who is between 240 and 240 wish to join me, I'd love to get to know you.

I'm following South Beach and loving living on the Beach! I try to vary my cardio, walking, biking, hiking, and I do wt. training.

Anyone want to join me on this quest?

Arianna
Arianna57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #2  
...toward a better me!

Hi Arianna!

There are lots of great people with very similar amounts of weight to lose here in the 100lb. Club. So join in and start posting! There is a thread to post your daily food, challenges to keep you motivated, places to post your successes (scale-related and not), and a fabulous group of folks eager to share their wealth of information, advice, and support. I've seen other South Beach areas on 3FC, so if you have specific questions about how SB works, I'm certain they can help you too.

Welcome, good luck to you, and feel free to jump right in!
cecilyisworking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:25 AM   #3  
Arianna

Thumbs up Another one bites the dust!

Hi and Thanks for the info Cecilly. I've been to the SB forums, lots of wonderful info.

Yesterday was a good day. Was OP for food, had lots of water. Went for a bike ride. Am rediscovering the trails behind my house. Enjoyed the sunshine and spent some down time, reading.

WID today and I've lost 1 more. Slowly making my way to 230. Have a blessed day!
Old 06-27-2005, 05:18 AM   #4  
Arianna

Smile It was so nice yesterday!

I went for a bike ride. Came home and lifted wts. Am trying a 4 day split with more concentration on each muscle group. DD called to say she didn't have to work and wanted to come up. DS and his DGF came over for dinner. I made speghtti and meatballs (I'm on phase 2)!Everything was SB friendly. I made a great dessert too. They all loved it. It had FF, SF white choc. pudding, Coolwhip free and light cream cheese in it.I topped it with a little SF Rasp. syrup and cool whip....delish! DD and I sat out in the sun for a while too.

I hopped on the scales today just to see and I stayed the same after the increase in carbs yesterday! I'm really excited about being on the beach. It's working great for me.

Tea's ready! Have a wonderful day!
Old 06-29-2005, 07:06 PM   #5  
Arianna

Been a busy week at work, looking forward to the long weekend! Going camping, attending a family reunion, and relaxing. Haven't gotten much exercise in. Eating and water have been OP!

Friday, I do my measurements and take a picture wearing the same outfit, so I can see the changes that are happening. I am looking forward to it this month.