South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 11:29 PM   #1  

Unhappy need some help please !!

I have tried and tried to see the ticker charts and my computer won't let me. It's either look for hours going back and forth clicking on squares that won't show a picture or someone sending me a picture of what the squares are. I'm tired of clicking and then seeing that it doesn't go together. Will someone please let me know what the pictures look like?

Tennie
Old 06-24-2005, 11:42 PM   #2  

Go under Quick Links-> Edit Options. There are some visible options in there that affect being able to see signatures and also images. Make sure you can see those. There is also an option that says how many posts will display before going to the next page. I changed mine awhile ago and it's really been nice.

If this isn't the problem then tell us what browser you are using and we'll see if we can help. I provide production support for a couple of web applications and might be able to figure it out. I'll try anyway.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:25 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I realize you've had this problem for some time. Please let us know what browser you are using and other info. See Jennifer's and my questions in this thread
Closed Thread