South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:11 PM   #1  

Default Left the beach for some Hagan Daz!!!

Well, I should be starting my second week of phase 1 but I BLEW IT BIG TIME!!!

I think I got lost somewhere over last weekend... but anyways, one cheat led to another cheat and another and well you know how it goes. I am so disappointed in myself! Here I have all this good SBD friendly food in my house and I have been going out of my way to eat the wrong types of food thinking that today will be the last day of eating unhealthy... and then another day comes where I make the wrong choices. I have no idea why I do this or where my will power has gone. Before becoming pregnant I led such a healthy lifestyle and worked out at least 5 times a week. Since having my daughter I am... I don't even know how to say it but different. I want so badly to get that part of my life back. I want to be healthy and feel good about myself... so why do I keep sabotaging myself?????????

That being said somehow magically I dropped 3 pounds. I am thinking it was the water I was retaining in my muscles from working out... oh did I mention I haven't been working out either these last few days!!!!!

I am a mess. I need some pep talks and a good kick in the rear!!!!

Holly Marie

p.s How do I move my cheer girl down to 231 lbs?

Last edited by Holly Marie; 06-08-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:15 AM   #2  
i luv my dog!

HI Holly, here is a kick in the rear! You didn't magically lose those three pounds, you must have been doing something right. You know what to do from now on to see real results. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

The only way to change the weight tracker is to make a new one.
Best wishes.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:09 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Holly, we've all been there. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just get back on track.

Re your tracker: you can change it by making a new one
OR
just go to your signature and look at the code. You will see 234/150/234 which is start/goal/current. Just change the last 234 to 231 and save it and you're all fixed.

PM me if you need help.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:17 AM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Get back on track. You followed the plan for a bit, no? well, there went your 3 pounds.

Imagine what you can do if you hop back on RIGHT NOW????!!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 12:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

Ahhh.. the great slippery slope of just one. We've all been there, we've all knocked the chocolate chip dust off the seat of our pants and pulled ourselves kicking and screaming back to the beach. Because "just one more please, then I'll start back to phase 1, I've already blown it now, might as well have the rest of the carton of ice cream and hey didn't I have a tube of cookie dough frozen in the back of the freezer." No, stop, must pull myself away from the kitchen, out of the house far, far away from food.

You can do it. That is what is so wonderful about this woe. Nobody expects you to be perfect, nobody expects you give up everything you loved previously----well except for those first 2 weeks.

Take care
Sarah
Old 06-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #6  
Working for the Cruise!

S*** Happens girl! I had the best of intentions for my weekend in Maryland. (BTW Jenn, I was in Adamstown in Fredrick) However, my fiance's grandfather was in charge of the trip and also of sabatoging my diet. I made the best choices possible and was totally on plan for one day of the trip, but the rest is another story.

Dear old grandpa kept telling me that once I get to my goal weight I'll get hit by a truck or something and it all won't matter anyway! Ok...NOT the best way to look at things really, but in the long run, staying healthy is all that matters. So start eating right for your health, not for your scale or mirror (which you won't take with you when you go)..........
Closed Thread