South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #1  
I vant to draw your blood

Default Long Time No Post

Hey Ladies~~

I know it's been about a thousand years since I've posted. Life has been chaotic and I've been so busy half the time I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

Let's see...I'm still on the Beach, but with the Glucophage I'm having better success at losing. Remember, I was the stall queen???

I'm working 12 to 12 1/2 hours a day average and on call on the weekends, STILL. Which explains why I don't have much time to play around online.

BIL is STILL here and STILL a PITA

But the good news is that I've lost a total of 16 pounds and 26 inches!

I'm not currently going to the gym. Doctor's orders. I "F'd" up my meniscus in both knees with all the exercise combined with being pigeon-toed and having a tendency to walk on the outside edge of my feet. Tomorrow I'm going to see an orthopedist who will, in all likelyhood inject me with cortizone to keep me on my feet until we can get orthotics made.

On June 18, dh, dd and I will be flying to Oregon to spend a week with my sister and her family, my other dd and her dh. It's my birthday that week and it will be very special having them all around.

So, you're all caught up...

How has everyone been? Bamie you still around???

Mamacita
Old 06-02-2005, 07:53 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Mama, we've missed you, sweetie!!
I'm so glad you're back! And SO sorry you're damned BIL is still there!
Hey, you've lost weight! And holy moly... 26 inches!! Woof! You go, girl!!
Old 06-02-2005, 08:18 PM   #3  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Welcome back!

I had meniscus surgery 12 years ago...painful but much less so than without! Good luck!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:37 PM   #4  
A Lily from my yard!

OMG! Finally you are back! Yes I'm still hangin on the beach! That is great about the weight/inch loss! Way to go! I cannot believe BIL is still there! OMG! That sounds like a great trip y'all have planned. OMG both knees messed up I couldn't imagine...it's all I can do to handle this one! I think I will be good to go on mine after it heals from the surgery though! (fingers crossed) It is just so good to see ya in here. Don't be a stranger!
Old 06-03-2005, 12:25 PM   #5  

Wow! Congrats to you on the fantastic results!!
Old 06-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Mamacita! I've missed you!!!

on the weight and inches lost!!! YGG!!!

I'm not happy to hear BIL is still there. Would you like us to come beachball bounce him out???

Glad you have a chance to get away...it sounds wonderful!

So sorry about your knees!! Ruth is getting a cortisone shot next Tuesday in her knee. What's the deal with knees around here??? I hope you feel much better very soon!
Closed Thread