View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 05:29 PM   #5
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all. Mooz I'm sorry I didn't get back to start your new thread. Afraid things are a bit awry with the good folks in this asylum and as a consequence I go home eat and go to bed.

Madcat, Hollyhock and I have a June challenge called Back to Basics. What we want to do is to accept that to lose weight we have to eat within our range, exercise frequently and drink the water. That is what helped us before and no doubt will again. You are welcome to join in - I'm up to lose 2kg this month.

The stress here at work is not helping however I am just going to have to rise above the madness. I looked at my contract last night and can't get out of it before September or there will be penalties, so I might as well relax and go with the flow. Ultimately, it won't be me that suffers, it will be the system users, so why should I care - probably because I was reared with the saying that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well. I'm too old to change my ways completely now. I can accept the new and it is not all bad, just to my way of thinking not good enough for the working people.

That's my lot for today. If you want to join our challenge that's fine. We can pick up any results from the threads and deliver the answers back to the threads.

See you all.