South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 11:58 AM   #1  

Default South Beach vs. Sugarbusters

Just wondering, what is the difference? I was cruising the Sugarbusters board, and it looked like they were no sugar (duh!) bread, potatoes (except sweet), pasta, etc. Looked a lot like Phase 1 of South Beach....I'm not going to switch, but am curious.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:28 PM   #2  
Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 151/135/110

Height: 5'1"

I am a convert from South Beach first to Sugar Busters back to South Beach. I think that Sugar Busters (in my opinion) is like South Beach phase 2...you can have whole grains...etc...but you have to be good all the time...like South Beach..they are very similar, in my opinion...there aren't any "phases" in Sugar Busters though...

-Sarah
Old 05-23-2005, 02:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

I read the Sugarbusters book. My sister does sugarbusters. They are very similiar. Whole grains, cut out the white sugar and white bread. I believe they also tell you to cut out the artificial sweeteners also, which is the reason I didn't do it. I did not want to give up my soda.

I've gotten some recipes off their forum also.

Sarah
Old 05-24-2005, 04:58 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 2"

I'll have to go back to my sugar Busters books....and check the Sugar Busters forum.

Closed Thread