View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 11:35 PM   #28
Skysthelimit

Name: Sherry

BIRTHDAY: October 31, 1980

MARITAL STATUS: Married 10/20/00

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dave

CHILDREN/AGES: Bryce (2) and (my stepson) Lil' Dave (11)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 240

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: brown

More about me: I was diagnosed with PCOS back in Febuary by my fertility doctor. All my life I have had problems with my periods, heck I didn't get my period till I was 16 years old and that was because the OBGYN put me on birthcontrol because of it. When I later got married and wanted to have a baby DH and I tried for a year by ourselves but nothing happened. After the year I went to the OBGYN they did tests put me on clomid and sent me on my merry little way to the fertility doctor. They did more tests and never came up with anything but suspected PCOS but never diagnosed me with it. Finally at 150mgs of clomid I was pregnant with my son Bryce. He was born Feb. 17th 2003. The first of this year I went to the OBGYN who sent me back to ther fertility doctor because my periods weren't regular. He put me on BC patch and told me then after looking at all the records that I diffenetly had PCOS and that I needed to lose weight since that would help later on with TTC. Well, now we are starting TTC again but we are going to try without the fertility doctors help since our insurance does not cover fertility treatments. That is why I'm here hoping and looking for support from someone who will hopefully know what I'm going through or at least better then most.
Mini goal #1 (230):Completed 6/4/05
Mini goal #2 (220): Still in the works
Long Term Goal:
Skysthelimit is offline   Reply With Quote