Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 03:17 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Smile Thursday Weigh In Thread - 7/19

Hi All,
I'll start us off. I hope everyone else has better results than me. I gained .8 pounds.
It has made me become more determined to lose.

Can anyone tell me where to find the nutritional info for Starbucks? Please help!!!
I had a site bookmarked but now it says it can't be found. I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me a site. I had a mocha frappicinno yesterday. Ohh.....heavenly.

Tina
134 personal goal
Old 07-18-2001, 04:26 PM   #2  
Susan

Hi,

Tina, .8 isn't very much. It will come off next week!! I'll have to check to see if I can find Starbucks for you!!

I lost 3.8 this week. It makes up for what I gained last week. I'm now up to 10 pounds.

Hope everyone is a big loser!!!!

Susan
Old 07-18-2001, 06:44 PM   #3  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Just stopping in to wish everyone good luck. I am not going to be able to make my WI tomorrow as I will be to busy with kids and carvival time. But I will make it next week. Best of luck everyone. I'll check in later...Have a great week end....Sis
Old 07-18-2001, 11:00 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations, Susan, a 3.8 loss is wonderful! And, you've lost 10pounds---WOW

Sis, you'll have a big loss next week, I can just feel it.

I did good at points today. I ate at the top of my range. No exercise and very little water. I'll have to work on those.

How'd everyone else do?

Tina
Old 07-19-2001, 03:48 PM   #5  

I was up 0.2 today. Not surprised, since I allowed myself more than a few extras this week! And this is my last weigh-in for a month, so that should be interesting!

I'll just have to walk my booty off in Italy so that pasta and gelato doesn't do me in

WTG, Susan on your loss! And Tina, don't beat yourself up. Today is a new day, starting a new week, so just move forward!

Laura~
Old 07-20-2001, 12:11 AM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Laura, like everyone tells me--.2 pound isn't that much. I'm so excited about your trip! I've never been to Europe. What a great thing to do. I don't remember, how long will you be there?

Eat some pasta for all of us!!!

Tina
Old 07-20-2001, 12:37 AM   #7  

hey! i lost 3.8 lbs exactlie last week.... funnie heheheh

anyways, this week i lost 1.5 lbs! yay!!!! i'm finallie under 200 which was a mini goal i set for myself, now its 190 and i can do that in no time I'm reallie proud of myself!

have a great week everyone, you losers!
Ronney
231/198.8/150
Old 07-20-2001, 02:56 PM   #8  
Thursday Lady

Yea, Ronney!!!! Congratulations.
Making it under 200 is super, fabulous, exciting...and I go on & on.
You have great will power and drive.
Old 07-20-2001, 04:44 PM   #9  

Thumbs down

Hi Everyone
I'm new here , can anyone post their weigh in's here? I think it really is great and having to write it down helps me keep in line alittle better. I've been on WW for 5 weeks . My doctor says she doesn't like WW says its too many carbs (I have pcos and high triglycerides) BUT I like the weekly weigh in and accountability so I'm staying and will just try to incorporate low carb with my points.

We can all fight and win this battle Keep the faith don't look back tomorrows is a new day.

280 / 272 1/2 / 145
Old 07-21-2001, 10:30 AM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Audie, welcome to the "group." Of course, you can post here.
Tina
Old 07-21-2001, 09:55 PM   #11  

My weigh in was ground zero. Just thought I'd post that on this thread too!

I've done pretty good since we've been back from Disney, so I hope the scales look good next week.

Audie, how can the doctor say that WW has too many carbs when basically you eat what you want with the 123 program? Has she/he seen the program? I'm just now getting restarted with the WW thing, but I know that you don't have to eat what the booklet recommends on the carbs.

I know the program has changed since 123 started (winning points?), but I don't know how different that is.

Last edited by Tammy; 07-21-2001 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-21-2001, 11:30 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Evening,
Tammy, ground zero is okay. You're not saying, "wo is me" You're doing something!!!!!
About the 123 winning pts.--I think it's about the same. There are just a few adjustments in the ranges and things like carrots and onions are 1 pt. if you eat 1 cup.
One leader said to "forget it!" Who eats a whole cup of onions at a time; and, it you don't eat a whole bag of carrots at a sitting, just count them 0 pts.
Old 07-24-2001, 12:12 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
It's almost time to weigh in this week.

Audie, we are so glad you've joined us & WW. You can do it! You've made a good start.

Sis, you haven't told us how the carnival was?

See y'all on the next Weigh In thread & the "Chatters."

Tina
134 personal goal
Closed Thread