Wow! About 30 of these apply to me.
(I also printed them up as possible non-scale goals once I start losing weight after the baby comes.)
These were the biggies:
4. To buy clothes in a normal store and actually get clothes with some style to them that fit correctly (I can't wait to stop shopping in the "plus" size stores. Just not as fashionable as the regular stuff.)
10. To fit into an airline/theatre/bus/whatever seat without spilling over and without having to see "that look" from the person who has to sit beside you. I hate that look.
19. To be able to sit in any chair without worry of breakage
28. To have a bra fit comfortably and to be able to buy underwear at Victoria's Secret rather than at "Tubby the Underwear Guy" I would love to shop at VS (and I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind me spending money there either!)
29. To not have to worry about the weight limit of step stools, ladders, motorcyles, exercise equipment, etc.
48. To be able to get close to sink and not come away with a wet belly!
69. So that the cloth in the thigh area doesn't wear away long before the rest of the slacks do!