Old 05-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Lean Cuisine has WW points

This may be old news, but I was very excited to see it!! I am not usually a big frozen dinner person, but I keep one or 2 in the freezer so that on days like today when i didn't make a lunch I can still grab and go and stay on plan.

As I was heating up my lean cuisine, I noticed on the side it said - Weight Watchers Winning Points - 5. Now it wasn't with the nutritional info but on the side. VERY COOL!!! It will make it so much easier at the store now when I am picking them out!!

Just wanted to share!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Yes, I actually eat more Lean Cuisine than WW meals. Check out their new Spa Cuisines. Whole wheat pastas, lots of veggies. I just finished their Salmon w/basil sauce and whole wheat orzo, it's yummy (5 points). Also, their chicken in peanut sauce w/ whole wheat pasta (6 pts) is the only dinner I have ever wanted to have 2 of!

Enjoy!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:44 PM   #3  
Live for the Moment!

Have you tried the Lean Cuisine Pizzas yet?

They're fabulous and make for a great lunch with a small salad! The Roasted Veggie is my fave!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote