View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:03 PM   #23
skandrews
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hi!

I just signed up today! Wow! This site reminds me alot of the Weight Watchers website that I belonged to (for a price of course).

I am 51 years old, married, 1-27 year old daughter, an almost 2 year old furry daughter (Australian Shepherd-Skye) and a 3 year old furry grandson (daughter's Australian Shepherd-Atticus). I have worked for 24 years for Dex Media (Yellow Pages publisher) and just got downsized on January 28th...so am now unemployed. I have lived in Portland Oregon area since 1973, before that I spent my childhood going back and forth between New Castle, Indiana and Coalinga/Avenal, California. My interests are my dogs, quilting (I own a New Joy quilting frame system), handcrafts of all types, Macintosh computers, reading trashy romance novels, as well as horror/mystery.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii-in Kona (all I had to pay for was plane fare and spending money/food). I got my first tattoo while I was there. I had hoped to be in "better shape" before going...but I blew that. But I am "back in the saddle again" and hope to get this weight off before the end of the year.

Sharon

skandrews is offline   Reply With Quote