General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-29-2005, 09:42 AM   #1  

Question 6 DAY body makeover Vs 6 WEEK body makeover???

M. Thurmond has the new book 6 day body make over out now and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it. If it contains the basic information that the 6 week has. It is a great deal les money. I just want to know what it is missing compare to the 6 week? Any thoughts??? Thanks Kathleen
kehi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:00 PM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

I can take a guess because I made the grave error of buying the 6 week makeover. It includes a one week fast slim down type of program, and I have a feeling that is what you get with the new book. The quick slimming guide.

You would most likely be missing out on the body type determination and the full exercise programs. I cannot reccomend the full program to anyone, I found it to be a starvation diet and found myself feeling ill and faint most of the time I was on it. I dropped 20 lbs, but not in a good way.
Depends on your body type though because it worked great for my husband, he had a different diet plan than me.

hope this helps!
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote