WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 02:55 PM   #1  

Default Flexz Points

Can someone please explain to me how the flex points work? I am in the 18-23 point range. Also anyone know how many activity points are for 40min on the elliptical ?????
Old 05-09-2005, 05:04 PM   #2  

There isn't really a range for points. There is a weight range that tells you specifically how many points you get. Plus, everyone gets 35 extra points per week to use, if they want to, but they can't be saved beyond that week. If you are working pretty hard, 40 minutes would give you 2 activity points, I believe. (I'll have to check this at home, though) You are also supposed to use activity points on the day they are earned.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:09 PM   #3  

I was searching around a bit and see that there used to be a range of points. I think that may have changed recently to the specific point target and the extra 35 points.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:56 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

You now have a minimum daily points (which is 2 points higher than what W/W had on the ranges) and that is the minimum you must eat. The 5 points you could bank on ranges is now give up front and called FlexPoints (5 points a day x 7 days a week = 35 FPs).

These formulas should help you with APs:

Light Activity (you can talk and sing):
Weight X Minutes X .000232 = Activity Points

Moderate Activity (you can talk but no sing):
Weight X Minutes X .000327 = Activity Points

High Activity (you need deep breaths to talk):
Weight X Minutes X .0008077 = Activity Points
Old 05-10-2005, 12:59 PM   #5  

Default Thanks!

Thanks Guys for helping out with how i can figure out how many activity points i can earn!
Closed Thread