Old 05-04-2005, 08:09 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Cluck- 5/4

Going shopping w/my mom today so I'm going to have to flip this out fast. I know I shouldn't have...but I'm glad I did....I stepped on the scale this morning and it's DOWN!! WOOHOO!! At this rate MAYBE I'll make my Mother's Day challenge. WOOHOO!!!! I'm SO psyched! That and the Levi's I had no longer crawl up my butt as bad so I can wear them
Have a great day everyone!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:22 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Boo !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:24 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Psyched here too! I did not gain my usual 2-3 pounds of water weight overnight after having ham last night!
It's still cold and gray here but the birds and daffodils tell me Spring is coming. Today I hope to do some outside work - I'm behind schedule because of all the rain we've had.
Peck in when you get a chance, Chickies.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:40 AM   #4  

Day two down and dirty! Well.....there was an incident with a corn muffin

But.....I am on day 3 of restart and doing great. Losing as we speak. Can't wait to get back into 12's. WOOHOO

Brenda: Way to go! NOW STAY OFF THAT SCALE!

Leenie:

Ruth: Excellent on the no gain with ham thing! Chinese does that to me....

Off to work.....check in later.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:04 AM   #5  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Good Morning All!

It is rainy here in NW Washington! It is supposed to clear up though by noon. I really want my sunshine!!!

8 days cheet free and day nine starts today! I was really craving coffee this morning, but I want to sleep so I didnt drink it! Off to the gym today.

Brenda - WAY TO GO!! I love it when the jeans stop crawling up !

Good Morning Leenie!

Ruth - glad you didnt gain the weight with the ham! I do that too!

Jane - Good job! You are doing so well!

I'll check in later!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:01 PM   #6  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Chicas!

I've been stealth lately, lurkin around....I think I told ya'll before that Im on a new program...this is the middle of my 8th week and I'll post pics after week 12....I love it--so much food I cant always get it all in and Im still losing inches and gaining muscle
but the excercise program is intensive.....

miss you all and Im gonna try and get on more to chat it up!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #7  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #8  

Hi all...tomorrow begins my 175th try at Induction. Okay not really but you get the picture. Just hoping i can meet some people to encourage me/help encourage to get me through this. I have a friend who has been on Atkins for over a year and her results are amazing...as are anybody else I know who has done it...so what is my problem?? Hmmm chubby can't fit into any clothes, and tired or slim, can buy clothes again and energized. One would think the decision isn't that hard (well I have made the decision to do it a hundred times...its the decision to keep going that I have problems with) Anyways have a great day all and look forward to getting to know you : )
kellianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:22 PM   #9  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellianne
Hi all...tomorrow begins my 175th try at Induction. Okay not really but you get the picture. Just hoping i can meet some people to encourage me/help encourage to get me through this. I have a friend who has been on Atkins for over a year and her results are amazing...as are anybody else I know who has done it...so what is my problem?? Hmmm chubby can't fit into any clothes, and tired or slim, can buy clothes again and energized. One would think the decision isn't that hard (well I have made the decision to do it a hundred times...its the decision to keep going that I have problems with) Anyways have a great day all and look forward to getting to know you : )
Hi Kellianne!

WELCOME! I am glad you found us and are joining us!

I truly believe you can do anything for 2 weeks. Commit yourself for 2 full weeks! Toss all the Non-Atkins friendly foods in your house. Tell your family that you need their help for two weeks. Dont give in during the begining when the cravings are bad and the headaches hit. If you can complete the first 2 weeks totally cheat free, then you are able to keep going from there. I know if I can do it, anyone can!!

IMHO, the first 2 weeks are a mental thing, after that it become normal!

OH, and Post often! It really does help!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote