Old 04-20-2005, 02:11 PM   #1  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Default Weekend Challenge week 4

Time sure does fly. Here it is time to start thinking about another weekend. As always my weekend will just be staying on plan for eating. I don't do exercise on the weekends. We have get together in Cincinnati this weekend with a garden web site we belong to. There will lots of food so I will really have to watch it. Also the bed and breakfast we are staying at will have a full breakfast in the morning. That will be my treat meal.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 02:42 PM   #2  
Just Peachy

I did so great last week up until the weekend. I'm hoping this thread will help me thru this next one. This weekend's plan is to stay on my eatting plan, not buy any cookies on friday (this was my first fatal mistake) & to get outside and enjoy the weather. Right now I'm really thinkin about going to the batting cages and hitting some softballs around on Saturday. Stress relief & Exercise all in one!

Howie, your weekend sounds like it'll be great. I love Bed & Breakfasts. And the food usually isn't too bad for you.
PeachGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 02:50 PM   #3  
Born Loser

They already told us it would be all the fat stuff for breakfast. So like I said that will be my treat meal for the weekend. The hard part will be staying on plan Satuday with a pot luck. We are bring a veggie tray so that will help.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #4  
Losing 1/2 of Myself

S/C/G: 324/195/170

Height: 5'9"

I have to work all weekend, so I'll just do my normal thing on both mornings. I'll bump myself to 20 mins each on the elliptical and ball/floor exercises. (WOW - 40 mins seems like such a long time when I wasn't doing a damn thing 5 months ago!!!)

And as always I'll stay on my food plan. I can't trust myself to deviate from it... no 'treat' meals for me.
treefrogtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 11:24 AM   #5  
Just Peachy

Bumping this thread for the weekend. I'm about to head out myself & I wanted to wish everyone luck with sticking on their plans. See ya'll on Monday Morning, hopefully with a good report!
PeachGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 11:41 AM   #6  
Crazy Canuck

Enjoy your weekend, Howie, and enjoy that PLANNED treat meal - that's the operative word, isn't it? PLANNED. You're so structured now, I know you won't go into a "I might as well finish off the day the way I started it" mentality. Don't you love that feeling of power and control??

I'm not feeling as apprehensive about the weekend as usual because we're going to be so busy. Amongst other things, I'll be gathering my info and filing my income tax return (which is sure to make me lose my appetite ), we're going to Home Depot to pick out new kitchen taps (that might not sound like such a big deal, but with all the choices I'm sure George will have to go off into the corner for a nap while I choose ), Heidi and I are meeting my daughter (and her dog, Taber) at a brand new "leash free" trail system so we can all get exercise and the dogs can't escape, and I'm going to work on creating a website (with the help of my honey) to display my Russia pics! Oh yeah, there's grocery shopping - but I'll have a detailed shopping list of what I NEED and will not deviate from it!

Good luck everyone - we CAN make it through the weekend on plan and we WILL!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:10 PM   #7  
Born Loser

Yes it is cool to have that control. When we go to the store now we don't even think about buying junk. My way of thinking has really changed lately and it's been wonderful.
Old 04-22-2005, 05:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I'm going to the same goals as last weekend
1. at least 80 oz. of water each day
2. finish reading body for life and get my goals lined out
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 08:47 AM   #9  
Losing 1/2 of Myself

S/C/G: 324/195/170

Height: 5'9"

How'd everyone do!? I got in a 15min elliptical and a 2 mile walk outside on Saturday morning before work and I just finished my 20 miniute elliptical for today... gotta go to work in 2 hours so not much else for me today. I don't deviate off my food plan so that is still perfect! Weigh in tomorrow a.m., hoping for a big jump out of the 270's... wish me luck!
treefrogtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #10  

I had a good day yesterday, lots of walking, stayed on food plan, had two naughty alcoholic drinks in the evening, but at least not accompanied by loads of naughty food!
I went to the gym yesterday afternoon, and had my swim this morning. Just waiting for my lunch to settle and off the the gym again. After that, I think I deserve a nap!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 03:59 PM   #11  
Born Loser

I really blew it yesterday. Right back at it today. I did really well at our gardening get together but then we went out to a chinese buffet last night and all though I did not stuff myself like I used to do I did go way over my allowed treat day calories. Part of that was because I ate such high calorie foods early and was almost at my daily limit by dinner time. Doing real well today though and well be sure to stay on plan the rest of the week.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:21 PM   #12  
Crazy Canuck

I've stayed totally on plan all weekend and though its still early evening I feel confident I can keep it up. Didn't exercise as much as usual because we were so busy, but did get some nice long walks in with the dog. Let's follow through right to next weekend everyone!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote