Old 04-18-2005, 07:00 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 4/18

*yawn* It's time to get up ALREADY! ARGH! I can't wait until the summer and we can sleep in! Well, today it's "start over AGAIN" day. Told Dh from now on to HELP me stay on track I've got to quit eating like that. Or EVERYTHING I've lost will be back on. Then I'll be back to being SO unhappy again. Right now I'm at the "disgusted for allowing this to happen" stage. So hopefully I can get some excercise in to jump start the weight loss again.
I know that with Atkins you have that "golden opportunity" the first time...so what happens the 2nd time.....and the 3rd.......or 4th? Just as hard to lose as the 2nd of is there a time when it becomes impossible to lose on Atkins?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 12:52 PM   #2  
Taaa Daaa!

Morning everyone.

Brenda, I don't think it ever becomes impossible just harder and slower. So remember that next time you want to cheat. That one little moment is going to make you work 3 times as hard to lose it and it's going to stay on twice as long.

Nothing much here. Was sick last week so I didn't get any ET miles in, but I'm back on track this week and that is what counts most.

I think I am going to start the food log again.......it seems to help me eat better.
Tuuurtlemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 02:47 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Randi: I joined in the food log. I'll try and keep up with that. And one of these days I'll brave the scale and re-do my siggie.

So far on program. I mainly usually have a problem on the weekends. So it's time to buckle down and shape up. I need to get rid of the stuff I just REgained..plus the 15 I had left to go. That makes me SOOOO sad. To think I was SOOO close to goal and blew it on stupidity!!! When will I learn? Ok. Enough whining. I have a phone call to make then I'm going to go plop the WATP tape in. Even if I only do the mile one today!!
Old 04-18-2005, 05:05 PM   #4  
Taaa Daaa!

Brenda......as long as you keep going that is what matters! Just let it be a lesson to you that one bite eventually turns into 1 pound if not kept in check.

Now go walk it off!

I am curious about the WATP tapes. I mean, it takes me an hour to walk a mile on the street......so it makes me wonder how strenuous the tapes are?

I'm happy to have some company on the food log. I know it helps keep me in check. Right now I am re-starting.....so I am a little higher on carbs as I wean myself down.....but at least they are GOOD carbs from veggies and fruits, instead of bad ones! And I did nix the caffiene and sugar out completely.
Tuuurtlemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 06:08 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Evening

Not alot happening around here....Dh ran into an old work buddy today in starbucks, told him he looks the best he'd ever seen him. It made me feel so good, that others see him happy and healthy Us young wives keep them on their toes

Bbq'ing again today...time for some new recipes...Im getting tired of chicken on the "q"

Not much else...have a good one
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:29 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Randi: The WATP tapes is actually fun. I don't want to walk around our house by myself (in this day and age? Not really safe) so I just plop the tape in. It builds muscle as you burn fat.

Robin: How was your BBq?? What'd you eventually make? I haven't had BBQ chicken since last year.....time to get some chicken! lol

Well, I made it today OP. And drank water...but not enough. I'm a glass or 2 shy of what I'm supposed to drink. I can't seem to chuck it down like I used to. I DID work out. And it was nice doing just the 1 mile WATP tape.....it was done fast and yet I could tell I worked out. Slow and easy is my pace!!!
Old 04-19-2005, 12:07 AM   #7  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Job Brenda!! I'll be rejoining you tomorrow morning!

We ended up having chicken...but we added the smoker box under it and it was pretty awesome. I want to do some tomorrow, and cook it a bit slower, with the smoke and save it for my salads. I think it will be pretty tastey like that
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote