Old 04-16-2005, 08:06 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - April 16th and 17th

Good Morning

How's everyone doing this beautiful day?

Are you being good so far
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:43 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Morning Leenie....yes I am being good....but Ive only been up an hour Ive made today a restart day too!! Ive had my egg salad for breaky, and gulped a bit of water. Chicken is thawing for supper....so I have very good intentions today! Good Luck to us!

Yesterday dh and I went out for lunch with friends we havent seen since our wedding (last august) She has been sick for most of the winter. Bed ridden, and many visits to the doctor. They couldnt find out what was wrong with her and they said they wont even guess. She's on the mend now, but you can still tell she isnt 100%. But shes come a long way from where she was. What has her soooo ticked, is she was sick for 4 months, and didnt loose 1 lb! She was hoping at the very least out of all this she would shed a few lbs. Isnt that always the way? Our husbands loose it in their sleep, and we need axes and chisels to get it off?!?!?!?

Today dh and I are going to putter around, go for coffee, pick up pellets for the stove, head out to the bbq place and pick up smoking wood, then come back and work a bit on the back yard.

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:10 PM   #3  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday. It was beautiful here, sunny and about 75 degrees. Dh and I went to the Harley Davidson open house today and had a lot of fun. Great day to be out on the bike.

Robin-- I see you're another newlywed! Congratulations. Dh and I will be married 1 year on June 5th this year.

Have a great evening!
rebelridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 09:50 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Thanks Andrea It still seems funny to be called a newlywed.

Well, I had great intentions yesterday. On the plus side, I did manage to get all my water in. On the minus side, I had a very upset tummy for most of the day, and even took a 2 hr nap in the afternoon. Something I rarely do, even when Im really sick. So, I ate crackers and bread It the only thing that didnt make me want to ....well you know Feel much better so far ...but have a massive headache. Hopefully the coffee will fix that, Im assuming its from coffee withdrawals!! I only had one cup yesterday.

Ok, Im done

Today, we are going to do what we were planning on doing yesterday! so thats that, have a great sunday everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote