View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 10:01 AM   #22
gemjlo

Default Hi Everyone

My name is Gretchen. I am 29 years old and I live in Maple Grove, MN. That's a large suburb of Minneapolis. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we don't have any children yet, unless you count our pets, Treena (Rottwieler/German Shepard), Trouble (Treena's sister), and out two cats Lucy, and Boo. They are really wonderful creatures, and I am blessed to have them.

Well, I have been chubby for most of my life with the exception of my Junior and Senior years in highschool. I am 5'10" and at that time I weighed 135 pounds, that's way too thin, I know that now. My current weight is 267.6 pounds as of weigh in yesterday. My highest was 269.8. I started LAWL because I have tried everything else. I had a little bit of success right before I was married, but eating not a lot of food and excercising everyday. That's obviously not healthy. Anyway, I gained back all the weight I lost, and 70 more.

I eat when I am bored and when I am stressed as most people I have found out do. I have begun to do other things, like read, paint, and take photos instead of eating. I have discovered that I am actually kind of good at painting. I didn't think so, but I have been told by a lot of others that they like my work. Maybe they are just saying that not to hurt my feelings, but I like to think they like it. I like most of it.

I look forward to getting to know ya'll!

Gretchen
gemjlo is offline   Reply With Quote