Old 04-13-2005, 08:04 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 4/13

Well, this'll be day 2 to be OP. The donuts (Thanks kids!!) are all gone so no more temptation (Until the next time DH brings them home.). I DEFINITELY need some legal snacks in this house! I know, LC chocolate should be a no-no til I get this WOE down pat again...but dang it, it's either allow it or go for the full blown stuff. And maybe I should start snacking on jello. Maybe that would help?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 09:51 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning

Oh Brenda, donuts......mmmmm I love the thick cakey ones, not the airy no substance ones LOL, chocolate glazed please Glad you are done with them. I can't have any sort of cake in my house, I'll pick at it a little at a time and b/4 you know it, its all gone (in 1 day too).

Nothing new here SOSDD

How's everyone ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:05 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Made it thru yesterday Yahhhhh If I can get thru today, I'll be home free! The first 3 days are always the hardest for me.

Got a call from dil yesterday....she wants a coffee chit chat with me. Seems Im the voice of reason when it comes to her problems. Her friends are to put very mildly...useless! Sounds harsh I know! Im been keeping my distance and not getting involved. But seems she wants it, and dh incouraged me to go. Her first warning when I go will be to NOT ask me anything she doesnt want the truth to, or wants my honest opinion about things. Im tired of kitty footing around issues and saving feelings. I can phrase is tactfully, but it will still be honest!!! So, that was part of my day yesterday.

Dh asked me about selling our sign equipment. We have been thinking about it since we closed the store. We dont push the business, and when we do, we get work. But we arent so sure we want to do that. I love putting the signs together, I just hate installing them! So, we will see, we have an interested buyer. Guess we will know within the next couple days.

Well, I think I better go eat some breakfast, and get showered and dressed...time to start my day

Have a good one!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:48 AM   #4  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

I'm starting Phase 1 all over. I got to the last two days and cheated. It wasn't a huge cheat but just the same I think I compromised my weight loss. I did lose some tho. Anyhow, today I've had 2 veggie quiches, 2 cups of coffee, and one stalk of celery with Laughing cow light cheese. I'm on my first 24 oz. of water. Is this acceptable? I'm trying to figure out what I'll have for lunch now. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!
tar675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:12 AM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Hi Tar and welcome

quiche is good, but is it crustless?
Otherwise it looks good....Im assuming your doing atkins since you posted here, but it looks a bit like south beach.

Keep up the good work!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:11 AM   #6  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

hi Robin,
I don't know how my post ended up in the wrong place but yes I'm on south beach and the quiche was crustless. I got the recipe out of my SB book.
tar675 is offline   Reply With Quote