Old 04-14-2005, 08:11 AM   #1  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Thursday in the Coop ...Apr 14/05

Good Morning......wow Im here before Brenda. Wakey wakey girl!

Didnt make it thru yesterday I had some intense need for chocolate last night. So for incentive, I went to Marshalls and bought a new summer shirt. Quite snug but really cute. Its even a new hip style I dont usually wear...but it looks really good on! Dont know what dh is going to think about it....show alot of upper chest! He might let me go as far as the back yard in it!

Im out and about today...taking dh to work, and doing some shopping. More incentive stuff I think. With 20 lbs gone by June, everything will fit just fine. 20 isnt alot, I just lost that much a couple months ago. I can do it again! Today is another day

Alright, well Im off, I hope everyone has a great day.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:59 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Robin: Good going on buying the shirt. Sounds cute. DH would act the same way as yours (that is if I actually could get OUT of the house )

I blew it last night also. Didn't have time to make supper so had McDonalds. Fries and a burger. Blah. Then a donut this morning. ARGH. So then I made my eggs and sausage (blech. didn't feel like eating actually) and I'm about to have my day. not sure if I'm going fishing with DH or if we're going shopping or what we're doing. I'm voting for fishing actually need to work the arm muscles
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 09:36 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

That makes 3 of us. I did good all day until I gobbled down a HUGE and I mean HUGE piece of cake ~ snarf ~

Today's a new day RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its beautiful outside today, spring is FINALLY here, and get this. We will hit 70 on the weekend WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!

Our tulips were coming up so nice until last night or early this morning when a deer decided he/she was hungry and ate them all !! DANG GUM IT!!!

Whats shakin ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 12:35 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I found a superwalmart not too far from here!! Man, did I have fun
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #5  

Speaking of blowing it! How many carbs do you think is in a tub of Wispride cheese and a bag of pretzel rods? CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I ATE LAST NIGHT!

Man.....what a dope! I haven't done that in years...DH was out ...cause if he was home I never would have been able to get away with that one! Tasted good though

In a mess at work....can't chat too long.....
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote