View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #20
mrsSmiley
One Day At A Time

My name is Sherry and I'm 43 yrs old. I am married to Richard and have two beautiful daughters, one 17 almost 18 and the other one just turned 8 in March. We live in central Texas on 5 acres. I've been overweight as long as I can remember. I've tried I think every diet known to man and even created some of my own. I have many health issues that if I lost the weight most likely wouldn't be an issue then. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I joined LAWL on March 15th. A friend of mine and her husband have been doing the program since Jan 1 and she has lost 25lbs and her husband 30+. After joining, I have put my whole family on the eating plan. Adjusted, of course, for each person, and together we have lost a total of 43.4 LBS

Richard 16lbs
Kelli 13lbs
Kaci 7lbs
Me 7.4 as of last week
_________
43.4 lbs

My DH and oldest DD are eating Slim fast bars in place of the LA lites and the little DD eats one protein snack bar a day from Walmart.

I am so very proud of our family. I knew as the one that cooks our meals that I was the key to it all but had no idea in almost a month we could drop that much weight!!!

We all love the outdoors. We go camping about once a month when we can and we have quiet a few animals of our own. We have boer goats, pigeons, chickens, cats, a dog (who's boss), a cockatiel and lots of God's critters.

I am a LVN and work doing home health care mainly for the elderly. I love my job and see it as an opportunity to minister to the elderly and help them when I can. They have so much to offer and yet, younger generations treat them so badly. Even many of there own family members are so bad. Anyway, that's another soap box.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and supporting each other in our successful lifestyle change.

Smiley <><

Short-term GOAL

L-O-N-G Term GOAL
mrsSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote