View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #15
jenesse

Default New here...here I go

Hi everyone!! My name is Jenni and I am brand new to this site. I am 27 years old, married for 3 1/2 years and have a beautiful little girl named Kaiya who will be nine months old in two days. I live in Colorado and have most of my life. I always thought I was overweight when I was growing up, but now looking back at pictures, I was just bigger than my friends, not really fat. When I was a freshman in college, I lost about 20 pounds and at my skinniest I was about a size 7. I was a fair queen (I know, I know ) and at a very good weight, not too fat, not too skinny. Then I met my husband and over the next few years, gained what I call "happy" weight. Not that I was happy about it, just that I let myself go because I was so content. We ate out a lot, sat around and basked in each other's love and let ourselves go. I didn't really gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant, but the fat is different now...all you moms know what I mean. I started LAWL after a lady in my office lost 20 lbs in 3 months and looked great. I decided it was time to do something drastic since I've been doing curves for about 3 months and didn't lose any weight. It was time to change the way I was eating for good. So I started my TakeOff yesterday and now there is no turning back. I'm so excited to meet the new me and to share my successes and setbacks with all of you.