View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #15

Default New I go

Hi everyone!! My name is Jenni and I am brand new to this site. I am 27 years old, married for 3 1/2 years and have a beautiful little girl named Kaiya who will be nine months old in two days. I live in Colorado and have most of my life. I always thought I was overweight when I was growing up, but now looking back at pictures, I was just bigger than my friends, not really fat. When I was a freshman in college, I lost about 20 pounds and at my skinniest I was about a size 7. I was a fair queen (I know, I know ) and at a very good weight, not too fat, not too skinny. Then I met my husband and over the next few years, gained what I call "happy" weight. Not that I was happy about it, just that I let myself go because I was so content. We ate out a lot, sat around and basked in each other's love and let ourselves go. I didn't really gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant, but the fat is different now...all you moms know what I mean. I started LAWL after a lady in my office lost 20 lbs in 3 months and looked great. I decided it was time to do something drastic since I've been doing curves for about 3 months and didn't lose any weight. It was time to change the way I was eating for good. So I started my TakeOff yesterday and now there is no turning back. I'm so excited to meet the new me and to share my successes and setbacks with all of you.
jenesse is offline   Reply With Quote