Old 04-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 4/4

Well, after stepping on the scale I DEFINITELY need to stay OP. Why do I find it so hard NOW when a year ago I was just ITCHING to stay online? Could having lost 20 pounds have made THAT much of a difference in my attitude towards LC eating? But when am I going to realise if I DON'T continue to eat LC I'll re-gain it all back?? Well, tons of stuff on my to-do list today so I best get at it. Fixing the DD's computer is one of them. Don't know how cuz it's an old computer and the anti-virus program insists I need to update IE....and it doesn't want to update it.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:47 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Im back op today!!(fulltime) Yahhh!! and Im going to feel better about it whether I like it or not!!

I went to the oprah website, and did a bit of reading on her bootcamp. Its basically lowcarb with a bit of fruit tossed in, and grains a month into it. But the kicker is all the exercise. I know I need to intensify my exercise, and she has it laid out very simply. Work it, or it wont come off...very simply put! So, Im going to give this a try. Its only 12 weeks, which puts me right up to summer swimsuit time. AND....its 12 weeks of intense exercise that I can put in before the heat of the summer sets in. I dont do heat, and I dont do exercise in heat...so here goes!!

I want the size "L" to fit nicely not snuggly by summer time.
I want the size "L" dresses to fit without bumps showing thru

Other than that, things are good, it snowed like crazy for the last 2 days, its wet and sloppy around here now. Its suppose to warm up considerably this week, so the snow wont be around for long. Im itchin' to get out into the yard and get some work done. Today its coffee at starbucks and a trip to the grocery store for fish and salad stuffs. Maybe some berries if they look good.

Have a great day everyone!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Robin: welcome back and you'll have that weight off in no time!!

Leenie: Hope you're not working too hard.

So far so good w/being OP. I even got my exercise in!! BLECH! I've only got 1 more can of soda left....so probably tomorrow I'll be going caffeine free also! So bring on the water!! (and bring along a portapotty )
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 04:59 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

No caffeine???? Good Luck Brenda! You dont drink coffee? I tried cutting back, and Im good at no less than 2 cups of java...any less, and I crave it! Besides, I like it too much and its just coffee

I picked up my extra long straws today so I can bump up my water too. I drink faster and more if I drink thru a straw. I know...its weird
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote