Old 03-24-2005, 09:20 PM   #16  

Hi Lynn,
If you want to edit a post, at the bottom of your post is the word edit. Click on that and a new window opens with your original post. You can then retype anything or delete whatever, even a bunch of j's I don't know if you know that, so thought I'd throw that out there.

Core Secrets is a series of tapes that you do using an exercise ball and handweights. It's made by Gunnar Peterson, who I've never heard of before this, but he's suppose to be some kind of trainer to the stars. His web address is www.coresecrets.com

The Walkblaster is Leslie Sansones newest thing. It's a ramp or incline with 3 tapes. It uses the same moves as WATP, plus a few others and you get a better work out for your legs and butt with the incline, at least, that's what she says. You can go to her website and see it.

Sounds like your DH has a few tricks up his sleeve. WELL WELL
Glad he will be doing the Easter dinner.

Talk to you later, Nikki
Old 03-24-2005, 09:26 PM   #17  

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Anne

Happy Birthday to you

Now, make a wish and have a great Birthday,

Best wishes, Nikki
Old 03-25-2005, 06:36 AM   #18  

Hi everyone,

I lost another post!!!!

Ok, I'll start again!!!

DH has Easter off so we're going out to dinner.

Anne, I want to wish you a very..very..very.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Will you and your family be doing anything special?

Lynn, so, you DH has been sneaky hiding his true talents all these years, and now he's been found out. Glad he'll be making Easter dinner and you can sit back and relax.

Nikki, thank you for the link to the Core exercises. I'll go into it. I got the T-Tapp tapes, but haven't watched them yet, I'm into this book that I can't put down, but DH will be working tomorrow and I'll watch them then.

Have a good day everyone. Hopefully this post will make it.

Ali
Old 03-25-2005, 07:58 AM   #19  

Good morning,
They have changed the coffee at McD's to a different brand, I'm lost. I now drink green tea and like it better. Well, it's suppose to be the wonder drink of the moment, so guess that's not a bad thing, but I sure miss my coffee.

I am going over to DD's old apartment again this morning, to finish cleaning it. She will come over too, so it shouldn't take too long. Then, it's off the to store to buy groceries. I will buy a lot, because I try to get enough for 2 weeks. I buy 2 carts full of stuff to do that, and that's just for 2 people, cats, squirrels and as DH likes to say, every bird in the Western Hemisphere.

Ali, what book are you reading? If you already mentioned it, I've forgotten.

Hope you guys have a good day. I better go do my WATP and Core Secrets and then get busy, later, Nikki
Old 03-25-2005, 11:54 AM   #20  

Hi All A beautiful day here. Mya had me out at 5:15 and 7:30 I than gave up. When I say out that means a walk, I don't know WHAT we were thinking when we trained her to go on walks Thanks Nikki I always wondered what that edit button was for once again my stupidity is unbeleivable !!!!!!! You are going to be glad to see the end of that apartment. Your stores are open today? Our stores are all closed up and I mean every store. I will check out those sites when I am finished here. Yes Ali what is the book? I read a book every trip to the GTA so I can't help DH drive I just finished Janet Evanovuch's new one Ten something and laughed out loud more than a few times, it was a real fun read. Hi Anne, hope you are enjoying your special day. Back later
Old 03-26-2005, 06:00 AM   #21  

Good Morning Everyone:
Thank you so much for your birtthday wishes I had a lovely birthday.
I got a beautiful set of Joan Rivers Earings, A Joan Rivers butterfly pin
a beautiful pink silk scarf, a set of John Wayne DVD's (love John Wayne)
and a coffee maker. Best of all a nice big piece of birthday cake, boy
did I enjoy that
Bet you are all busy preparing for Easter. We are making a turkey with
asparagas and mashed potatoes and you bet I'll eat a piece of someones
bunny. By Mondy I will be ready to low carb it again !
Talk to you all later.
Anne.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:06 AM   #22  

Good Monday Morning,

I will start another thread.

Ali