Stripped of His clothes

And while nailed to the cross
His earthly time here passes
His own life He gave
For the salvation of masses
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:05 AM   #2  
on my way down again

Hi Leenie, Thanks for sharing the poem today.

Hi All. I hope everyone is fine and well.

I have missed posting and have read most of the recent posts. Not being home keeps me from my computer. Now I also have had a few down time days with my computer going out on me. It's been in the shop twice, and I need a new hard drive. He told me I better start saving things. I've never done that, so it's time I learn something new. So it's either get a new computer, or he can replace it for about $150.00. I'll probably do that for now since this is a nice hP laptop.

I'm so-so OP most of the time...more so-so than not which is good. So I'm maintaining and not gaining. We've been away from home so much with family matters, and I've had sandwiches quite a bit. Then we had a friend who had been helping her dad who had a stroke in Canada and needed a place to stay a nighton the way home. I tried to think of something she would like to eat. She said she snacks in the car, so not much food would be needed. I bought a loaf of Oro-wheat whole wheat bread, but it was 2 for 1. She ate two pieces of it and we ate the rest over the past week in sandwiches for meals. Several pieces were not during meals and just eaten, OK to be honest, really wolfed down. I still can't have bread in the house. I'm getting the feeling I probably never will, like I didn't know already. It seems to go way beyond self control. Atkins' has explained how that addiction works, and I believe it.

We're off to town again this morning, but I'm going to try and read more here now.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:23 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Loved the poem! Hope you have a great day!

Sonnet: Nice to see you again. Busy lady! Sorry to hear about the computer trouble. Hope all goes well.

Ok. I'm not OP...but I'm happy. I'll work on the OP after Easter. Decided to give it ANOTHER try to get this weight off. And the girls will be back to school so maybe I'll get some exercise in. I've got to exercise my shoulder because it's starting to REALLY hurt again. I can't afford therapy so I'm going to have to do the exercises at home!!
Hope you all have a Happy Easter (if I don't see you before)!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:49 AM   #4  
on my way down again

HI Brenda, Thanks. I've missed everyone. I don't see a short goal set yet, but right after Easter, I plan on kicking it in gear like you. I'll do my best with Easter, I'm happy right now too, so I'm just going to enjoy the food.

Sorry about your shoulder pain. I hope excercise helps it. I've gotten a little extra walking in between heavy rains. I've watched my neighbor walk herself skinny. Good for her, not me.

My mom had Burcitis (sp) in her shoulder, and she said bread making was her therapy. She must have been in a lot of pain because she made lots of yummy breads! She didn't gain from it like I did when I made it. I don't know who I got this carb problem from, but I guess from my Dad's mom who had Diabetes. I just seem to have it the worst and have always had messed up blood sugar problems.

Have a wonderful Easter.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:24 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

everyone

Im off to southern ontario again tomorrow, so I'll be gone for about a week. Easter at my parents and maybe some skating this weekend. Shopping in toronto and kitchener area...some of my fav stores are there!! Not much else, mom is going to start Atkins with me on Tuesday, so we will be able to support each other for the first 3 days, walk together, and hopefully that will be enough to get us going good and keep us going.

Have a great weekend ladies, and a wonderful easter weekend.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 04:55 PM   #6  
on my way down again

Have fun shopping Robin. Sounds like a fun place to do it. You and your mother will be wonderful support for each other. Have fun if you go skating too!