Old 03-24-2005, 09:30 AM   #1  
Shake Your Booty!

Default Moms Losing Weight #69

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo). I'm counting calories and working out to Richard Simmons, I also drink a gallon of water a day.
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:37 AM   #2  
Shake Your Booty!

Morning Ladies OMG Yall cant believe the PM's I got regarding that dance pad...most were saying that I can find them on ebay, so I am going to look there today. Tabitha, I have a gamecube but I am going to go to gamestop by my house and buy a used playstation, they sell them really cheap (under $20) so I'm going to get that. I know they sell the game pads there to for $20, but I want to see what ebay has, if they come with different CD's, if they do and they are reasonable I'm going to get 1 or 2. I definately want 2 pads though so that is my job for today, finding a game pad or pads for not alot of money.

My kids are off and the only one that is up with me is the baby, she's not really a baby anymore she will be 3 in June, but to me she's still the baby Well I'm at a platuea (however you spell that) again..I'm stuck at 232, I'm thinking its cuz TOM is here and well it should be done by Sat, so hopefully those 2 lbs are gone then too...I am finding I am having a hard time even getting up to 1500 calories somedays because if I do, I wind up going over in either fat, protein or carbs...Do yall count just calories or do yall count the FPCs also? I had ordered 2 of Richard Simmons older books and let me tell you, he really is about portion control but nowhere does anything say how many carbs, fats or protiens are in the food, just tells you how many deal a meal cards to move or whatever..he only gives you calories in numbers...so until I get my food mover I really don't want to eat anything in the cookbooks because I don't know how much in numbers it is.

Oh well Tori wants breakfast and so do I, I will check in later.

Tabitha~I'll talk to you in a bit, hope today is a great day for you!
Chris~Again thanks for the name of that dance pad, and you too have a wonderful day.
Everyone~ Talk to yall soon, hope today is wonderful for everyone!
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:55 AM   #3  

Chrissy- We bought one of those dance pads and the game for my daughter. My husband will tell you it's a great workout, but I can't do it at all because it involves a ton of jumping. My knees can't handle it, but if you don't have stupid knee problems, it looks like tons of fun. Just make sure you have a great sports bra when you do it

I'm stuck at 232 as well, and I have been for a week. Of course, it's still TOM, and I ate 10 times more than I needed to in the time leading up and the first couple days so I can't really blame it on just being TOM
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:44 PM   #4  
I will suceed!!!

Well, it's been an eventful day. I have an opportunity sitting in my lap, but I am not going to say anything about it until everything is all set up. I am very excited about it, and it has offered me new hope for the future!

My body is a healthy sore from my workout Monday. I need to post what I did for Tuesday and Wednesday. I feel great, and full of hope and wonder about the future. It's amazing. I am excited and renewed and amazed at everything I have learned in the past 12 hours. And I can't wait to share it with you guys. Hope everyone has a great day! Take care!
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:11 AM   #5  

starting a new thread
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote