View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 02:07 AM   #5
brandnewme
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/324/200

Height: 5'0"

DATE - 3/22/05

USER NAME - brandnewme

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I'd like to think there's another me somewhere in here..

REAL NAME - Becca

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - 5/9/82

WHERE YOU LIVE - Wyoming, USA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Chris

ANNIVERSARY - Dating: 4/18/05, Married: 11/1/05

KIDS - 1 step-son, Jesse (10)

PETS - 2 cats, 9 yo grey tabby, Lucky, 1 yo yellow tabby, Tucker

OCCUPATION - Unit Secretary - Pediatrics

STARTING WEIGHT - 356

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Smaller portions, calorie watching (not counting!), more water, less sweets.. and exercise

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Swimming, walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Lots of high-carb foods, sweets

FAV.BOOK(S) - I Know This Much Is True, Wally Lamb

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Shawshank Redemption, Slingblade, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many to count

FAV. QUOTE - "You better get busy livin', or get busy dyin'"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I was in a car accident July '04. Before that, I wanted to lose weight, but I really didn't see what the big deal was. Having to have extra help to move you, having doctors tell you that you're lazy and won't be able to walk again any time soon, and just the overall feeling of discomfort, shame, and unhealthiness that goes along with all the above really made up my mind this time. I didn't recover nearly as quickly as I could have because my weight made it almost impossible to get up and around. When my doctor said I wouldn't be able to, it irked me enough that I was bound and determined to get up off my butt and do something about it. Two weeks later, I was walking with minimal help. Four weeks later, I was taking my boot off and walking on my own. Now, my main motivation is that I want to have children someday, but not in this condition. Motivation isn't a problem - sticking to it is.

Last edited by brandnewme : 12-05-2005 at 12:35 AM.
brandnewme is offline   Reply With Quote