Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2000, 10:58 PM   #1  

I got this from my Taste of Home Lowfat Country Cooking book. It was good and my family liked it.

2 tubes (10 oz. each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup light ricotta cheese
2 cups diced fully cooked low-fat ham
2 cups (8oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Dried basil
Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
Meatless spagetti sauce, warmed, optional

Unroll one pizza crust, stretching gently to make a 14 in. X 11 in. rectangle. Spread half of the ricotta on half of the dough lengthwise, to within 1 inch of the edges. Sprinkle with half of the ham and mozzarella. Fold unfilled side of dough over filled half and press edges together firmly to seal. Transfer to a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat with remaining crust and filling ingredients. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil and Parmesan if desired. Slice into serving-size pieces. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping if desired. Yield 8 servings.

Nutritional Information: Calories 314 Fiber (not listed) Total Fat 8 grams.

I figured out the points per each ingredient and my servings came out to 8 points without the sauce.

[This message has been edited by MrsDomino (edited 07-22-2000).]
Closed Thread