Old 03-19-2005, 09:34 AM   #1  
Shake Your Booty!

Default Moms Losing Weight - Weekend Edition #65

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo) . Counting Calories and faithfully working out with Richard Simmons, I drink a gallon of water a day.
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 09:38 AM   #2  
Shake Your Booty!

Good Morning Hope everyone slept well last night and has a great weekend! We have some nice weather here, cool, sunny & a little crisp. I can open the windows just a little but enough to get some fresh air in. I got on the scale this morning and am down another 2 lbs! YAY ME!! I hope I can continue to loose 1 to 2 lbs a week. My TOM hasn't started yet, I normally get it anywhere from the 13th -18th of the month, I am tied and fixed..so I know I'm not pregnant, I'm just guessing from the weight loss and change in eating habits is changing my whole body...OR because we had a short month last month maybe it's just pushing it back a few days on me.

Well we are going to Michael's today after my husband gets home from work, the kids are going to build a buddy there and we'll get some things for decorating (which is something I love to do) and then we are going to barbeque some ribs on the grill for supper tonight. I'll be checking in threwout the weekend. I hope everyone has a great one
Old 03-19-2005, 11:36 AM   #3  
Shake Your Booty!

OK TOM is on its way *whew* I was wondering where it was LOL! Where are yall?
Old 03-19-2005, 02:26 PM   #4  
I will suceed!!!

Not a very good day for me. I'm frustrated and extremely crabby. My h and I, I feel like we are circling each other like a couple of boxers in the ring. I know this is a cop out, but I don't think I can quit right now. If not now, then when, I know. But I don't like the way I am feeling right now. Anyway, i'll bbl
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #5  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Sorry to hear things are rough with you and Dh, Tabitha. Hopefully they will get better soon.

Gotta go find some ideas for Kayla's upcoming birthday. Talk to you guys later.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #6  

Hi all,
Thanks Crissy on the head's up about you starting a new thread everyday! I posted a message on the old thread #64 if y'all want to check it out.
Thanks again, Lisa
snoskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 03:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 258/233/170

Height: 5' 4.5"

Happy weekend everyone! I am loving the warm weather we're getting here today! Spring is a comin' in! LOL

Not much going on in my weight loss world...I actually gained 1 or 2 lbs this week, but TOM is due today (not here yet though - I often run 2-3 days late), so I know that's why. Since it's not here and I feel good, I think I'll go for a treadmill walk later on. Get my lazy butt in gear.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!!
mom2alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 05:50 PM   #8  
I will suceed!!!

Lisa, this thread will be the same tomorrow, just to let you know. I think we usually have a thread for every day of the week, and one for Saturday and Sunday together. I only mention it, because that confused me. Anyway, I'm off to finish the housework I started last night. Almost got it under control again! WooHoo! I may post pictures with my webcam tomorrow so that you guys can see all the work I've done. NO before pics though, nope, just not gonna post messiness for ya! LOL, alright, be back later. Take care.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #9  
soontobethin

good evening all. Welcome to all the newbies here. These women are a great support on weight loss and mom stuff.
I am going to try to be on here a little more often. It sounds like everyone is doing great with their exercise. Keep it up. I now have the 2 mile WATP tape, and it really is quite the workout. Anyway, have a great eveing.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 11:29 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Okay there seems to be a problem with the MSN site. I can't post my points for the day yet. Oh well I'll keep trying!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 12:40 PM   #11  
I will suceed!!!

I posted my points for Friday and Saturday today. As well as my weigh in picture! No loss, but no gain either. Had TOM to deal with this week, and I was up like on Tuesday or Wednesday. So I am back to where I was last Sunday. Got a lot of housework done this week, and my goal will be reached by the time I go to bed. I haven't been exercising the way I'd like to this week, and I really need to get my butt in gear. BBL, have a great Sunday everyone.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:47 PM   #12  
Shake Your Booty!

Howdy all, flyby for me, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. It's rainy here and just an all around yucky day, I am thinking of getting a nice nap in just a few..TOM of here and I'm just tired.

Have a great day all
Old 03-21-2005, 08:07 AM   #13  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote