Old 03-17-2005, 08:06 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Wink St. Patty's Day Chat - March 17th

Well, another day OP.WOOHOO!!! Well, until Friday (Lent, remember?). But that's the ONLY not OP day I'm allowing for this weekend. No more all-weekend pigouts (NO MORE OREOS!!). Well, oldest DD has decided yet AGAIN to quit Girl Scouts. Wish she'd make up her mind. lol
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 08:34 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Can't play, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day, and don't forget, EVERYONE's IRISH today LOL.

Love Yah !

Brenda hope you don't mind I changed the title on today's thread

HUGS !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Hi there. Nope, no problem w/the change in title. Forgot what day it was, can you believe it?

*Rant to follow*
Told the Leader (my co-leader for oldest DD's troop) that she was quitting. She was ticked off. Said "You can't keep letting her to do that. She's not allowed to do that." To which I (nicely!) told her "yes, she IS allowed to do that. The girl wants to focus on getting her grades up and for that I have to give her credit. So yes, she will be quitting and yes, it IS allowed." I mean, WHO is SHE to say MY daughter can't quit? OMG the nerve! Well, what she said following explains why she didn't want her to quit. "well, that leaves me high and dry." Huh? One of her oldest daughters is also the co-leader and I said she still had her. But her answer was "but we were relying on you to do the bookkeeping and keeping the checkbook up to date." ah...THAT explains it. To which I said I was sorry and I would drop off what I had today. lol. Oh man, some people!! I'm glad I don't have to deal w/that type of stuff for a while! Well, I'll have to listen (again) when I drop the stuff off after school. But that should be the last of it. *end of rant*
Didn't get exercise in yesterday OR today. BLECH!! Maybe tomorrow.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 01:39 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Just a quick hello....dd and I did some shopping this am, then went to lunch, about another hour of shopping this afternoon, and we can both come home and relax for the rest of the day. Tonight we might break out the cake mixes and make a 3d bunny cake or 2. We'll see how ambitious mom is

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 04:32 PM   #5  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

WOW.. Where is everyone??

I'm BACK!

Brenda - OMG.. Keep me posted on what happens. You know I'm a leader too! (Of course my DD wants to be a scout "forever")

As for me, My life has been so crazy lately. I am sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth for a while....

It looks like we have my asthma under control now (Finally after 10 months) and I will be starting Xolair Shots this month. Hopefully! I got my first allergy shot today!

Eating wise I have been back on track again for a couple of weeks and lost 6 pounds so far. I have been running again for 3 weeks and my asthma is in GREAT shape for it again! My goal is to run the Race for the Cure 5K in Seattle in June!

I sure missed you guys. I wanted to come by and check in, but between the flu making its way through the house and then my asthma.. I was a total and complete MESS!!!

Happy St. Patty's day!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 05:10 PM   #6  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Karen!

Glad you're feeling better- how goes the crochetting? ( 2 t's?)

Allrightee ladies- a quick hello and then Im gonna go proof my yearbook and get that out of my hair.....

Lost 5 pounds for my St P.'s day challenge....wow, only 30 more to go....oh joy.
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote