View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 11:20 AM   #11
synn1977
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Hey All~

I'm Keri...27 yo from RI, but have also lived in Maine and Kansas. I like some of you have been on many different weight loss plans for the last 13 years. I have been on WW (pre and post points), cabbage soup, SBD, Michael Thurmond's 6 Week Body Makeover, and have done the calorie counting thing too. I even tried vegetarianism for a while thinking that might help.

Now, as far as I go, I am Wiccan (yes, I am a witch) but hold no ill feelings toward anyone else's beliefs. I grew up Baptist and now live with 3 Irish Catholics. I just found that Wicca suits me better than anything else. And, no, I am not going to try to convert anyone. I do not worship the devil, and I do not sacrifice small animals to the goddess or god.

Some of my hobbies include reading, writing (mainly poetry and short stories, although I am working on a vampire novel), singing, playing games (computer, board, PS2, XBox, and poker), spending time with my DBF of 4 1/2 years, shopping, photography, designing clothes, arranging flowers, sewing and cooking. I also play a role playing game with my DBF, his brother, his brother's girl, and one of our other friends, ever single Saturday. I am a big geek, I know!

I love movies and have amassed a collection of 150+ DVD's in a two year timespan. I love all sorts of movies, and used to work in a movie theater with the BF, so we have also amassed a large collection of movie posters (I think equal to our DVD collection)

Let's see, we live with my BF's parents, who are wonderful and supportive of all of my efforts in anything.

Also, I do suffer from Major Depressive Affective Syndrome, and I am working on controlling that with counceling and Celexa. So, I do have good days, and I do have bad...but, I am working on it!

And lastly, I have decided that now is the time to get healthy. I am doing this for me, and will not give up until I am healthy (physically and mentally)!

SP Fall Fancies 5% Challenge Goal

Overall Goal
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote