Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 06:13 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Default Chit Chat #116

Welcome to the Jaded Ladies!

We are a friendly group that provides support, not just in weight loss, but in all of our daily happenings. Please feel free to join us.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:41 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Good morning lovely ladies--

I started a new thread since the other one hit 50!

Today was a long day....only because all I can think of is to get this week OVER with!!

I'm debating on getting a hair cut before the trip.....just don't know since I want to save money to buy some fun things while we're down there. Who knows.

Today I felt like a greasy unkept girl! I hate bad hair days!!

Talked to Jhanai before work and she told me that her hedgehog died last night. She was so sad. I felt bad and told her that I was sending her a kiss and a big hug and she said "Thanks mommy...I needed that" (my sweetie)
Then she announced quietly that they had sex ed today in school. Learning all about being a girl and a boy. I told her that if there were any more questions that she wanted to know about after they're done and she was too embarrassed to ask in school....that I'm ALWAYS here to answer them for her. Then of coarse she proceded to ask me questions then!!

I just want her to always be comfortable w/me and not be shy like me.

Ok....ladies....now that I just yapped and talked about things Jhanai would just be mortified about...I better get myself to bed.

You all have a great morning!

(7 more days!!)
Old 03-08-2005, 08:54 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

Good morning, ladies!

Angie - I bet it was good to see your old co-workers, but sad under those circumstances. Hope you got rested up! Yep, home repairs can mount up, lol. We bought a new screen door for the enclosed patio. It's nice, and he's out there now putting a doggy door in the bottom of it. He's an old hand at putting in doggy doors.

Cristi - have you thought about putting Russian sage where the roses were? It gets all bushy and just gorgeous with delicate dark lavendar flowers in late summer til frost. Just a thought. Hey, everyone's going somewhere! Guess we have Spring fever, lol. You and your DD will have lots of fun. Are you still going to CA in June?

Marti - I used to have an older neighbor man come out and watch me back when I was in my 20's and had a figure worth watching, lol. I worked close to home, and would hurry home on my lunch hour and put on this little yellow two-piece. His wife would get honked off at him and slam the door, lol. Oh I remember the sex questions from each of my kids. And their friends, too. Time is passing fast, and you love birds will be in CA before you know it!

Susan - does that mean Mike will get Gaby this coming weekend? How often can he take her?

Mindee - aww, hope the little guy gets the 2 teeth in soon!

Today is going to be so much fun! Neal and I are taking the twins to Evansville to ride the huge carousel they have at the mall there. Then for ice cream at Lic's. After that, we're going to the Pooh movie. They are spending the night, which they have only done once in their lifetime so far, so this will be fun! Neal is as silly about the grandkids as I am, lol.

Gotta go... have a good one!!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:37 AM   #4  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good morning ladies,
had to work last night till way past 2 am, interesting night. Bad neighbhourhood and spent half my time watching my guy and watching the male prostitutes. One guy was doing good business the other must of been wayy over priced...ewww
Being the great mom that I am I whimpered this morning at 6:30 when I had to drive Tan to band rehearsal. come on Tan lets just miss one rehearsal...pulez!
Jane, I don't mind repairs,,,infact need to do some around here. What I mind is the lack of time we have. I sometimes think we should just hire a handyman to come in and do everything.
Susan ah well so Mike missed a weekend,,,he should of thought of how Gaby would be going with him instead of acting like a total jack bleep.

Marti the boys are both doing sex ed,,,,no questions so far.
well better get to work...
Old 03-08-2005, 02:44 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

Hiya ladies and a happy Tuesday

Jane~we do still plan on our CA trip but have moved it up to September, possibly October. We are not wanting to go in the middle of summer when everyone else is on vacation, thought once everyone is back at school. Didn't think about that when we planned it before-duh! Not sure what Russian Sage looks like but will check it out. I am wanting something that doesn't go crazy and spread out over the walkway. was thinking of some shrubs with ground cover in between. I had bought some groundcover last year that spread like crazy and had little purple flowers that were really pretty. Guess I missed that you and Katie are going to Chicago. Not really sure what is there, only went through before and hated the traffic! But a train there sounds fun! V used to work there for AT&T years ago, had to teach a class downtown. What are you guys going to do while in Chicago?Whatever you do I am sure you will have fun!

Angie~that must have been interesting to watch.

Susan~yeah, unfortunately I know you can't just take her (Gaby) and run away-as tempting as it would be! Mike would probably get you for kidnapping!

Anyway...finally put up the shutters last night-looks different but I like them. Other than that not much going on. Getting laundry done today, as usual and had some errands to run this am.

Hi to everyone else Take care and have a good day ladies!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-09-2005 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

OMG- I so smell like coffee!! I spilled some from my Starbucks cup in my candy bag. I am in charge of the candy jar at work, very important job - haha

7 days til we go to SF Marti?? I mean......you and James......wish I could go though.

Rachel and Beck are going with their father to the beach for springbreak -

ummm, yes. Mike will pick her up at 10 am Saturday. He needs to have a car seat though and I have to be firm on that. My mother thinks I am wishy washy.
I offered him her old carseat and he declined...so tough if he can get his act together.
I need someone with me though when he comes to pick her up. I thought we would just meet in the lobby where all the camera's are.....lol. Heck if he is coming up to my apt. He will lear around for all the men he thinks I am dating... lol
He will get her every other weekend Jane. So, this weekend 12/13 (as a make up- I offered) and next weekend 18/19/20. He picks her up at 11 am Friday and brings her back 7 pm Sunday. The court had me meeting him half way but I said no........I have to work at 7pm Friday anyway......so he gets her earlier on Fridays.
Gbay's other sister (she is 12) will be back from Mexico in April. I will feel better when she is along for the weekend........

Also, he has until the 14th to make a child support payment (supposedly) otherwise his drivers license gets taken away (supposedly).....and how will he transport if that happens?? Either he will have to get a ride into town or we go back to court and they order that I be the one to take Gabster to him......*rolleyes*.....like I am made of money. lol - whatEVER.....

I bought a cute outfit at Goodwill today 20.00. Black capri's, blouse and Docker black slip on's....feel so much better. It is a drag wearing the same ole same ole.....

You be careful Angie!! hmmm, any tidbits on how we can PI Mike??? See if he is doing drugs??

Hope you have fun with the twins Jane - what a super grandmother you are. My mom had GAby today and they were going to work in the yard weeding. She even had little gloves for Gaby - lol.....

best get to work! Chat later

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-08-2005 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #7  
kitty Momo

Good Night! WOW......where is everyone? No one posted since I did.

Just a busy evening here. Going to head home - Gaby is spending the night with her sisters- already miss her. I will go in the morning and take the kids to school and Gabster and I will have a morning of car seat shopping. Also want to get her a new tooth brush and PJ's to take with her - and some nylons with her Sunday dress - and I need to write the medical info down for her father....... *sigh

I checked the child support site and he hasn't paid anything for 2 months now. Curious is he will come through at the last minute and pay something by the 14th,,,,,,,,,

tick - tock - tick - tock..........better go to bed, super tired.

Night -
Old 03-09-2005, 02:07 AM   #8  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Let’s see…..I think I got Brandon back on some type of schedule. I have my appetite again! I can’t tell you how nice it is to have my appetite without feeling like I am going to puke shortly after eating. Although, depending on what I eat, I still have to recline a little bit to get it to settle.

Marti~ What a little sweetie pie Jhanai is!

Jane~ I hope he gets them soon! I would like to be able to get some decent sleep. LOL….I think he is just getting me prepared again for the 2am feedings!

Cristi~ I know what you mean about the gas prices! Here in MI, there are still some stations under $2, but let’s see how long that lasts! Tommy talked to the guy that owns the station he always goes into, and the guy said that the way they are suppose to do it, is whatever price they are paying for gas per gallon from their supplier is what they should be charging customers.

Susan~ You are a soap opera all on your own! Your life is never boring! How can you stand it all? LOL
Old 03-09-2005, 07:26 AM   #9  
GmaTo8

Smile

Happy Hump Day!!

Marti - where are you? Packing?

Angie - OMG, your life is so much more exciting than mine, lol. And you get paid for it, too! Actually, if I saw what you did, I'd probably cry and want to go home, lol.

Cristi - your vacation plans sound nice! Katie and I are going to the museums, walking on the Magnificent Mile, Marshall Fields, the Sears Tower, lots of shopping, and Chicago pizza one night with one of the mods (Jacobsmommy) who lives close to Chicago. Can't wait to meet her! With the price of gas what it is, I'm really glad we're taking the train. I wouldn't dream of driving in Chicago. I don't even drive in Indy, lol.

Susan - well at least Mike is picking Gaby up and you don't have to pay for that. Hopefully he will come through with the child support. If not, maybe his mom can do the transporting since she wants to be so involved in the situation. I have tiny gloves for my 3 oldest DGDs, too. They are so cute! Looking for small rakes now, since the first thing we need to do is rake out some leaves that blew in the flower beds over winter.

Mindee - glad you're enjoying your meals again. I remember those days! With my son, I was sick almost the whole 9 months. But he sure was worth it!

Well, Makenzie ended up getting scared and going home early last night, but Madison is still in my bed. She is a bedhog!! We have a king sized bed, but wherever I was, (I switched sides a couple of times) she would end up right by my side. Neal slept on the couch. Wise man.

Today I have to tackle Mt. Washmore before we run out of undies. Need to make an appointment to get my hair dyed and trimmed. Also need to run to Wally World.

Have a good one, ladies!
Old 03-09-2005, 08:58 AM   #10  
One day at a time

Smile

Good morning ladies~

Thought I would drop in and say Hi before starting my day, HI!

Same old stuff, wal-mart, chiro and apply for a job that is close to the chiros office. Oh, and more laundry...what else is new?!

Mindee~I got gas Monday morning at $1.95 and that evening it jumped to $2.09! They say it may go up another 10 cents. Oh well, still going on my little trip.

Jane~sounds like you and Katie are going to have fun!

Susan~well, that's good that Mike is actually going to pick Gaby up. He needs to be doing something.

Anyway...on with the day. Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-09-2005 at 09:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:16 AM   #11  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good morning,
ya for not feeling sick anymore Mindee.

Jane, Tanner is a bed hog, thank goodness he only occassionally would crawl into bed with us. And you wouldn't cry and want to go home,,,Id be there making commentary remarks.

So if he doesn't pay by the 14th he loses his liscense? He won't be able to pick up Gaby, but he is still able to see her?

Cristi, I was going to make a comment yesterday you only now hit your 4000 mile mark? Im at 8500 km now,,,and you got yours which month?

I have alot to do today,,,thinking I would like to paint the office ,,,been saying that for some time. While Im at it, I can clean as I go, get rid of some stuff Ive been wanting to get rid of. Then it would be 1 room down and 6 rooms to go. Sigh
Better get to it.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:54 AM   #12  
PamPSM644

Anybody miss me? Been gone for a while. Sometimes life gets in the way don't it.Sister had been causeing much concern because she wouldn't leave the travel trailer. After falling several times and hurting her arm she finally allowed them to take her out and she is now in a nursing home. Hospice is still going over and giving her care so it's not just left up to the nursing home. As I have worked in such places and seen what goes on there up close this makes me feel better. Also I try to get there every other day. I bring her stuff like lotion and slippers,ect to make her more comfortable.I know that when family gets involved the patient gets better care.

I've been trying to deal with the trailer and the junk left. What a mess. The trailer was stacked to the roof with junk and smells to high heaven. I've filled the trash can several times over and I'm not nearly finished. She also stored junk in a metal storage shed next to it and has another one here in my back yard. Also my garage is loaded with her stuff. My work seems over whelming.

My X is back in hospital havng surgery on a sist located on his pancreas. He's exspected to get much better after this and be able to get off the insulin.

DS has gone back to work and things are trying to get back to normal.
Diet? What diet?

Pam
Old 03-09-2005, 01:10 PM   #13  
One day at a time

I'm baaaack! For a few minutes anyway. Just checking in to see if anyone had posted. Kind of quiet around here.

Got in and out of Wal-mart fast, thank god! Some days I just really hate going there and today was one of those days.

Where are you ladies, Ellen, Julie, Jenn, Shanna, Katy, Marti and everyone else? Hope every thing is well with you all. Also, Katiecat, but I am thinking you are in Disneyland this week, or is it next week? Aaahh, can't keep track of everyone's little trips.

Angie~bought the Santa Fe in September and I definitely don't run as much as you do, and no one drives it but me, well, DD sometimes. You are all over with the kids and theatre and your PI work and...making me tired trying to type all that you do.

Pam~sorry to hear about the trouble with your sis and the ex. Sometimes it seems it never ends doesn't it? You're a good sis. And yes, we did miss you!

Jane~you guys should go see R. Kellys house-LOL! Just kidding, it's kind of a joke I jus tthought of. I would love to go see Oprah one day but that would be my extent of visiting Chicago. I can always shop here or in Kansas City so my visits are purely fun and sightseeing excursions, except of course certain souvenirs. Always have to have souvenirs, especially if it is a special occasion, or I do anyway.

Marti~it's getting closer...are you getting anxious and excited? I'm getting cold feet again about going to AR. Not sure why I do that, I am still going though and plan on taking tons of pics! Trying to make this a yearly thing or bi-yearly thing. AR really is a beautiful place, especially NW AR in the Ozarks. Anyway, 6 more days till SF.

Okay, guess I best get going. Laundry isn't going to get done on its own, neither is anything else. LOL Okay I am outta here...later ladies...

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-09-2005 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:08 PM   #14  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hello to everyone

I haven't had a chance to look back over all the posts, so I hope that everyone is ok.

Can I please have everyones address again, as I tried to do some valentine cards for everyone then went to get the addresses off the computer and found out our computer had lost everything.

Well I will try and pop back on the computer tonight and get caught up.

to everyone.

Just wanted you all to know how much I miss you all and my computer time.

Kathy
Old 03-09-2005, 02:35 PM   #15  
One day at a time

Talking I'm back, yet again! LOL

Oh my gosh! Hi Kathy! Long time no see! Hope things are fine with you. We have missed you girly. How are things coming along with your house? Did you guys finally get all settled in? Well, hope to hear more from you. take care.

Was just getting ready to get off the computer and thought I would check in as I always do before getting off. Remembered, or thought I remembered chat and was going to check it out to see if anyone showed up but then remembered that the time was changed to 2 pm my time, I think. Something else I can't keep track of, chat time. Maybe I'll try another time.

Really need to get things done before V gets home as we are going out.

Have a good one ladies!
Closed Thread