Old 03-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default babblage

Everyone's been so down lately! We're all sick and unmotivated and just generally BLAH! I have been guilty of this lately, too, but right now I'm bored and have a lot of energy (I blame the pseudophedrine--aka sudafed), so I had to come post so I could see my new avatar. It is me and my sister's fiance's daughter from her birthday party a year ago. Yupyup, that is me and my Wacky Jackie (she's my Wacky Jackie and I'm her Silly Jilly, and no one else is allowed to call us by those names ). I have a picture of us from her birthday party this past weekend, too (she turned 5 on Saturday), but but I look icky from being sick, so last year's picture it is!

Here's the one from this past weekend (the pink cowgirl hat was one of her presents, as was the Army colonel's uniform--she's quite the well-rounded little girl ):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JackieJill5.jpg (19.9 KB, 3685 views)
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 09:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

She's SO cute! I gotta tell yah, you don't carry much weight in your face, I'm jealous!!! I have such a baby face, ick! I love pictures

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 10:24 AM   #3  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Adorable twosome!

I have to admit I *can't wait* for spring. Ready to see this winter go on its way.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #4  
2006 - Panda Remix

Aaaah she looks like a 'happy wacky Jackie!!' - cute!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 06:26 PM   #5  

LOVE the hat!
TaraJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 03:43 AM   #6  
¡poco a poco!

Smile

CUTE!!! You two look like you have a lot of fun together!!!
verity78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 06:42 AM   #7  
Eating for two!

We definitely have fun together, since I have about the mentality of a 5-year old anyway Sometimes I am afraid she's smarter than me, though She had an entrance interview for a private school for kindergarten last week, and the interviewer handed her a pencil. I guess he was going to ask her to draw a shape or something, but before he had the chance to, she read the name of the school on the side of the pencil. He looked at her, then at her mother and just dumbfoundedly said, "She reads already?!" Needless to say, she got in

She's so grown-up for a 5-year old, too. At her birthday party, she took her friends around one-by-one as they arrived and introduced them to everyone else at the party. She also knows phrases in Chinese, Spanish, and German. Her mother, father, soon-to-be step-mother, and "surrogate" family (close family friends she spends a LOT of time with--she even refers to them as gramma, grampa, aunts, and uncle) all work in some way in the medical and/or military fields. Therefore, she already knows almost every bone in the human body and is now learning the names of the muscles, and I'm pretty sure she has a better grasp on military rankings than I do. Oi vei! I would be worried about her being a little geek, but she still has kid fun, too, so she's just amazingly well-rounded. I lived with her for almost a year (I moved in with my sister and her bf last year when I graduated from college), so now I miss her!
Old 03-09-2005, 04:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

what great pics. Thanks for sharing. You can tell that she definitely adores you.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 06:52 PM   #9  

Wow. How smart! Do you have any children of your own Jilly?
TaraJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 09:37 PM   #10  
Eating for two!

Nope, no kids for me (yet). I have been on "the pill" for almost 7 years for means of cyst prevention (since I had an ovarian cyst removed the week after I turned 16). I'm now 22 and only have 1 ovary (the cyst had cut off circulation to the ovary it was attached to and pretty much killed it, so they had to remove that, too), so odds are, even if I went off the pill, I wouldn't be able to conceive for a good few months. At least I know I won't have any children until I'm good and ready (and celebrating our 1-year dating anniversary this weekend, maybe a marriage proposal isn't too many years off)! I can't WAIT to have kids, though...I'm thinking maybe 4...but I guess it's not really just my decision, so we'll see
Old 03-09-2005, 11:37 PM   #11  
missaprylj

Beautiful picture! She's cute, and so are you. She sounds totally adorable. I love kids and hope I can have a big family some day (don't worry everyone, like 10 years from now!) too.