Old 03-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #1  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Default Anybody know? Just curious

You know how it shows the number of posts you have made off to the left of the posts? My number had gotten up over a thousand. I remember commenting to my mom about that one day. Then here recently, it was around 600 ~ what happened to the old number ~ why/what made it change and go back down like that? Just curious.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #2  

Probably has to do with the big server crash a while back. Can't say for sure though.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273.5/see ticker/125-150???

Height: 5'2"

I have noticed the same thing, even though I haven't posted nearly as much. As far as I can figure, if a post is deleted (like in the points challenges, when they are cleaned up so the thread isn't so long), the system removes that as a counted post from your total. Maybe some maintenance was done that removed a lot of old posts?? I don't know why else it would be such a large amount of posts gone from your total....
puff0518 is offline   Reply With Quote