Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2001, 12:31 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Lightbulb Thursday Weigh In Results - 7/5

Does anyone feel like weighing this week? I know that is not the right attitude to put out here.

I did weigh on Tuesday night with my husband. You know, I have been keeping at the top of my pt. range. I have not been exercising but have drunk most of my water, BUT, he lost 5 pounds and I gained one. I am not a happy camper.

Okay group, here we are with a new weigh in thread. Let's fill up a page with results and comments.

One note or rather a question----
Does anyone ever see if they have Private Messages? I do about once a week. I write messages to people but they don't read them. Am I the only one???

Tina
Old 07-05-2001, 09:10 AM   #2  

I am choosing not to weigh today. I still feel full from yesterday's picnic at my cousin's house. Maybe I'll just keep myself smiling and not get on the scales.

When I log in here, I always check the top of the thing to see if I have any private messages. It always says 0. Should I check somewhere else, or does that section really work?

I never send private messages because I don't know how to do it!!!
Old 07-05-2001, 02:15 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Greetings!

Tammy, I just sent you a private message. You are checking the right place. To send one to someone, if you can see one of their posts, at the top of that post on the upper right, it has profile, edit, etc., etc., and pm. You can click on the pm and it'll take you to where you send the message.
Is that too confusing?

Did everyone survive yesterday? There's some homemade ice cream in my freezer calling my name. I must resist.

Tina
Old 07-05-2001, 02:22 PM   #4  

Just weighed in. Had the ol' familiar 0.2 loss. At least it's going the right direction -- just wish it were a tad more.

Laura~
Old 07-05-2001, 02:26 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Laura, good for you. At least you had a loss.
Old 07-05-2001, 03:44 PM   #6  
Susan

Way to go Laura!!! Sorry Tina!! Tammy, I'm with you on not weighing this week either!!! I didn't do too bad yesterday until I went to Arby's. Some how, a strawberry shake ended with my order.

Congrats to all the losers!!!

Susan
Old 07-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #7  
Susan

Tina,

I'm like Tammy. Mine PM note always says "0" So I don't check it. The one time I got a private message, I got an email saying I had one.

Susan
Old 07-07-2001, 04:11 PM   #8  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Didn't WI this week. I think I stayed the same though. Will go next week though. I try never to miss more than 1 if I have to.
Hope everyone else had a good WI. Have a great week end all....Sis
Old 07-08-2001, 10:40 PM   #9  

Default 7/5 weight loss

well, .2 for me. This week I know will be better! right? right! see y'all next Thursday ...

Ronney
Old 07-09-2001, 02:37 PM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Ronney,
Congratulations on that loss. Keep it up!
I see on your profile that you like the beach but live in Phoenix---come on over to TX any time.

Tina
Closed Thread