Old 03-03-2005, 07:51 AM   #1  

Default Moms Losing Weight # 61 Thursday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise

Last edited by melmcc99; 03-03-2005 at 07:56 AM.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 07:57 AM   #2  

Good Morning...there's a cute little poem that goes along with that pic above....

Click here to view it.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN
Old 03-03-2005, 09:03 AM   #3  

Good morning. I just had to do my daily check in before I start my day. I should be getting a couple more DVDs in the mail today. I wonder how long it will take my husband to notice just how many I'm accumulating I did a Tahitian Cardio DVD the other day. Holy cow! I thought my thighs would spontaneously combust from burning so much.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:08 AM   #4  
**Kristin**

Good Morning Ladies! My whole house has been sanitized and no one is leaving until the rest of our family adn friends do the same! LOL, sick of being sick here! Geri I know how you felt a while back!

I have lots of plans today, one being exercise, exercise, exercise! I am so behind on points I am going to have to take it light though the rest of this week, I don;t want to over do it.

Dd goes to pre-school so I think I will go for a long walk and maybe do a BCD that would include my walk!

OH i forgot to tell you all! Adam and I are going to St. Louis on Sunday and Monday...anyone live between here and St. Louis????? Anyway, so I will probably post my weight and points and such on Sat, if that is okay wiht Mel and Shell LMK!

Okay time to get dd and myself some breakfast and get her off to school so I can start my day as well!

I'll be back later to get personal!
TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:17 AM   #5  
Jeniqua

Good morning ladies!! I am finally back home. Our furnace is fixed. Things are going great for us. I am ready to get back in the game and start racking up some points. You other challengers are doing great!! I'm soo excited that I get to go back to the gym again tonight..woo hoo!!

Mel~ You are doing amazing! It was soo great chatting with you this morning. As always, you rock!!

Kristin~ I'm so behind on points too. I'm going to be racking up some points today as well, now that things have settled down around here. How's your leg doing?? We can do this!! Let's go out with a bang this week.

Penny~ Hey! Thanks for keeping my family in your thoughts. I've missed all of you ladies soo much. The motivation and friendship here is more than I've ever expected.

Chelle~ Good morning!!

I'll be back later but right now I am off to start cleaning my house. Have a lovely morning everyone.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:05 AM   #6  

Just a quick hello. I have tons of work on my desk that needs to be dealt with. I will pop back in later. Hope you all have a wonderful OP day!
fma4mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 PM   #7  

Ok, I don't know where you all are but.......................HELLLOOOOO!

Just checking in.

Kristin, have fun getting in all that exercise

Kendrea, good luck cleaning up your desk

Jeniqua, nice talkin to you as well. Glad you think you can get the house afterall.

Michellej, Have fun with all the new tape/dvd's I bet it makes for interesting exercise...

Ok, I'm in a funk. I'm trying to clean, but It's like, clean a bit, sit, clean a bit sit. Weird day. dh wants me to stay home incase the hot water heater acts up again. PIA I tell ya! Anyway, I'll bbl
Old 03-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #8  
Shake Your Booty!

I'm here quick check in for me, just want to say hi to everyone and I'll get personal later on
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies!!

I was soooo tired today, and my pre TOM bloat is now in full effect and let me tell you it really friggen sucks!!! Literally I gained 8 lbs over night!! I went down 2 today and took some water pills and have been drinking my heart away lol.

I did some school work today so i don't wait til the last minute

Mel are you still covered in snow? I just can't believe we don't have any snow here!

Chrissy hope you had a nice day!

Roxy are you feeling better sweetiepie? I hope so!!

Kendrea I hope you find your way to the bottom of your desk

Jeniqua I'm soooo glad your furnace is fixed!! Yayyyy!!! Also glad to hear you may get to keep your house!!

Kristin I hope you have a great time in St. Louis!! I can't wait for you to get back so you can tell us how much fun you had!! Did you get your laptop yet? I wanna know how you like it!!

Chelle, Sounds like you are racking up quite the collection of exercise DVD's!! I want to get a ballet video I've always wanted teh grace of a ballet dancer maybe that will help me achieve that!!

Well I want to get on the gazelle before work! So I'll be back later to say goodnight!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:34 PM   #10  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quick post from me too. Just to let everyone know I'm alive and still around.

Michelle-TOM is here too. I got a couple extra pounds on me right now too. I'm hoping it takes a hike before my weigh in on Sunday. I'll be drinking water like crazy...

OKay...i'm going to relax for a bit. First, Nicole has to have a bath.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:48 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Ugghhhh

So I got my 40 minutes of exercise in and TAylor was dancing as I was using the gazelle just as I'm about to go get in the shower for work she falls and hit her face on the hearth of our fireplace She couldn't walk for the first few minutes after and she immediately had a huge black bump on her eye so I took her to the ER and they said had it been just a centimeter more back she would have had some pretty major damage. So tonight we have to wake her up every two hours and make sure she's not confused and still knows our names and stuff. What a night! Needless to say I was late for work only 15 minutes though but still. I'm gonna leave early tonight to be home with her and take care of her.

Have a good night!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:48 AM   #12  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Michelle-Poor little munchkin. I sure hope she's okay and doesn't have a concussion. Accidents sure happen fast huh? Well hope you're okay and she's okay. I remember smacking Tiana in the head with my Blazer's door and she was laid out flat on her back in the parking lot...I keep screaming her name and she didn't answer. Finally after a couple of minutes, she said "ouch". That was one of those long nights too. Saying a little prayer for Taylor.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 08:05 AM   #13  

Starting a new thread!