Old 03-01-2005, 06:53 AM   #1  
Student of the Hoof

Default Back to Basics - March - In Like a Lion!

Good morning chicks!

Holy cow it's a Happy! Howdy Happy! LTNS, chick. Good to see you posting again. I know the busy thing. I'm not sure which direction I'm running right now. From being out of work to having way too much to do, overnight. Woo. It is "just a job" even if it's an interesting one - I expect I'll hang on to it for about 2 years (give or take) until I finish my certification and feel competent trimming hooves.

Red - There's ALWAYS hope. Even if I sometimes forget that, too.

Jolly - Get the new connection figured out?

Ok - March already. And yep, it's in like a lion. Woke up to snow on the cars. And in more ways than weather, as well. I started work, and it's time to get back in gear. No more moping around, using unemployment for an excuse. Today is going to be a rough one - the bank before work, run to get horse feed at lunch, drop off feed and go grocery shopping after work. Get home ... tomorrow morning??

But tomorrow morning I will start the treadmill again. I don't have to be to work till 9, and even though that means I don't get off till 6, it DOES mean I have plenty of time in the morning to work out. What ever happened to paid lunches, anyway? But I digress. Tonight I'll pick up the food I need to get back into the healthy living, and forgive myself the pizza and cinnamon breadsticks I had last night in celebration of the new job.

I've had a major backslide, and now it's time to get a handle on things and move forward. I have a lot I want to accomplish in the next two years. Being 60 pounds lighter and in good shape are just two parts of the larger dream.

So ... drink water and get on that treadmill! That's March for me.
RavenToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:23 AM   #2  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hey Raven, I can feel the ROAR of your lion Here's to you I need to get back on the water bottle myself.

Have a good Tuesday all!
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote