Old 02-24-2005, 08:11 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Thursday Chat 2/24

Well, it's almost the weekend. YEAH!! Now I just have 8 more hours to figure out what to do at work. 4 today and 4 tomorrow. Dang I hate when there's not a lot of work!! Well, I was OP yesterday. YEAH!!! I feel MUCH better today so TOM is leaving. YEAH! Found out dad's surgery is on Wednesday. BOO!!! It's also the same day youngest has a GS meeting. So I've got to get the stuff in place and meet with my co-leader to show her what I've got. We were doing swaps and I was the one that was setting it up. So now I've got to show her what we're doing. Because I'm going to be at the hospital. And we ALL know hospital food isn't healthy so looks like I'm not sure what I'll be eating that day. lol
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:36 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:02 PM   #3  
"Just call me Princess":)

Buenos dias muchachas!!

It's Thursday! Oh man just one more day of work, and then weeekend!! Today at work should be very busy. I work at a debt mgmt place, so end of the month is always nuts. But thats fine that means I will be busy and my day will go by very quickly.

I am in a great mood today, and just got a refreshed attitude. I looked at all the before and after pics yesterday when I was feeling sorry for myself, and it just made me believe again. You know you guys are such a good encouragement for me!! I love it!

One week till Amber's bday party. I am getting excited. She's so proud that she will be five and a big girl now. My little princess. I just have to finish up those invites and that's it. Anyways....I hope that you guys are having a fantabulous Thursday I will check in with ya'll later if I get the chance!!!

Big Hugs!!
J!!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 01:00 PM   #4  
The Princess O' Pets

Ladies HI!!!!!
Just running by to say I have not forgot about you!!! We have a new computer system at work and it has be CRAZY!!!! I will be back with you next week!! Stay cool ladies!!

Love TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:55 PM   #5  

Hey girls....just checking in.....been a good girl today..no cheats If I don't get out of here soon though I don't know what will happen...I feel the snack attack coming on. I know! I have some Quaker Q-Smart snacks in my drawer.
Hopefully I will do good at dinner....planning on burgers and salad.

Brenda: Hope things pick up at work...well...not too much! Look at me! You don't want to end up like me

Leenie: Afternoon Miss Leenie

PRPrincessJ: Just how many other little 5 year olds will be attending?

TG: I'm with you on the crazy work thing....Hang in there.

Well, I have 1 hour left to go and I refuse to do one more thing! *stamping feet* I have PT tonight then I am going shopping a bit. Nothing exciting just picking up a few things to make me happy
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:08 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Ok. I'm in a bad mood so not staying online long. Just wanted to fill you in. I might have quit my job. I work for a and she's pulling crap and ripping me off $$ by saying I'm not there on time. She writes down what time i get in...which is hard to do since she's not in the office!! It's BS!!! So I'm off to go finish my resume.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote