Old 02-23-2005, 08:05 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 2/23

Well, TOM has really hit with a vengeance. Not only do I feel super bloated (ever have one of those days if you felt if you could just pass gas you wouldn't feel like you were the blueberry girl on Willy Wonka?) but the cramps are almost knocking me to my knees!! It was so bad last night I wasn't even tempted to cheat!! Who would want to w/no appetite? I did have a spoon ful of chili (You HAVE to taste chili to make sure it's seasoned right you know!), plus a small chicken breast and I choked down a salad. Afterwards wish I hadn't cuz I felt even worse! I layed down with the heating pad it was so bad (the little undie heaters weren't helping for once)! It's a tad better today. So I'm hoping it STAYS that way. Recyclable day today and neither me nor DH remembered so I'm going to have to sit and throw that stuff by the curb. That'll be my exercise for the day Otherwise, exercise is going to have to wait until TOM settles down. hope you all have a good day!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:12 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning

Brenda~ feel better soon!

Im actually leaving for southern ontario today!! I'll be spending my time with my gf who's mom passed away last december. Ive already told her...Do NOT make me go thru her things and pick out what I want!! I hate doing that!! If there was anything she thought her mom thought I might want, then put it in a bag and hand it to me. Wether or not I want it is irrevelant. Ive already told my parents ...make sure you spend what you've earned and put names on masking tape on the bottom of things like my great grandmother did. Both my brother and I dont want to go thru things. God willing, it will be many many many years before we have to do that.

Talked to my mom last night, and her and dad are getting ready to move, and mom gave her notice and will have the entire month of march off. So, her comment was...Do you think your husband will be able to do without your for a couple weeks?? She thinks he's spoiled...more spoiled than most! When I get back on Sunday, I will probably head up to Cambridge the week after and help mom get packed, and cleaned and whatnot. Should be fun, we will have to dot our time with a few shopping trips!! Important stuff you know?!?!?!

Thats about it, I have laundry to do, and a bit of cooking for dh, so the poor baby wont go hungry while Im gone

Have a great day!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:41 AM   #3  
"Just call me Princess":)

Goodmorning ladies!!

Brenda YUCK TOM!! This is my week, well it should be. I am on the patch, and it comes usually on the 4th day of the 4th week. LOL sorta sucks. Oh well the Blessings that come with being a woman

Robin-Have a safe trip!! I hope your friend is okay, and you guys have a nice visit!!

My Wednesday is just blah. I am so depressed today. I just have been feeling lousy, I feel a little better today, actually alot better. BUT I just feel so fat and disgusting. I took Amber shopping for her bday dress yesterday, so I went to look at stuff for me too, YUCK. YUCK> YUCK. I am just in a funky mood about me. It does not help that boyfriend has been grouchy and stressing about school, I hate that.

Anyways...............................hope everyone has a great day!!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 02:37 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Boo !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 02:58 PM   #5  

Hi everyone....boy I hate being this busy at work but I just needed to check in with all of you.

I am feeling crappy lately. I am so stressed over work and home (DH and his business etc) that I am eating whatever I want. I start the day out good then it all goes downhill from there. My mom even said she noticed I have put on some weight....geez!
What is it going to take girls? What will make me finally face facts and do what I need to do? Stress shouldn't make a damn bit of difference. I should be able to get through it without throwing caution to the wind. *sigh*
I am so depresssed I want to do this but I just can't......I know I did it before and I know I can do it again but I just don't want to....well ....I want to I just can't......see what I mean? I keep going back and forth.

I knew you would all understand so you are the first ones I thought of. I am sorry I haven't been around lately. Work is unbelievably busy. We are all so stressed out. I cry most days on the way home I used to think I could handle anything...boy was I wrong I guess.

I will promise to keep trying though.....maybe I need to look up some interesting dishes to spark my interest. Someone mentioned chili!!! Oh I love chili and I can make it low carb too.

Well a big hello from me to you all....I will check in again I promise!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 04:27 PM   #6  
Proud Mama

Hi Everyone. Gosh it's been a while since I posted here. But I'm back.. I'm sorry I've been away that long, I kind of got caught up on other boards. After I post here, I need to read up on you all! How is everyone!? I'm up for that next challenge! I'll go read after this. I did make my Valentines day Goal, and St. Patrick's Day fall's my my twin's 3rd birthday. That would be a GREAT next mini goal!!!
Uggamugga4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #7  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Jane~ Im sorry things are so stressful at work. It sounds like its very overwhelming if your crying on the way home. Im the last person to give advice on how to deal with stress, so I wont give it. But Im here to listen and understand what your going thru.....I was so stressed at my last job it effected my health to the point dh, made me quit and move in with him. That had to be one of the hardest things Ive ever done. I had to put my trust in this man, that he would take care of things. He did, and I married him So, see, Im not willing to share my hubby to help you thru your stress , but like I said I'll listen. My thoughts are with you!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:01 PM   #8  
Baby Steps

major headache. And more cramps from TOM. Dang it, I canNOT wait for this week to be over!! To top it off, I've got to buy TWO new tires for my car--it's why it's shaking. Add to that my DD's can't stand each other and are constantly yelling at each other (at the top of their lungs) so of course that's not helping the head. I need a nap!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote