Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 02-16-2005, 04:26 PM   #1  

Cool Hack, Cough, Cough - Hi Goils!

Hi Peeps,

I've been missing in action lately because I've been a sick, sick Chick. I've been down almost two weeks and am finally on the mend. The only good thing about being sick is that it sure promotes weight loss. I am ready to get back to normal though. Some days my poor lungs sound like a Buick trying to start. When I finally get back to the gym I'm going to be so sore! Poor me! <the pity party is now officially over!>

I'm so happy that MysTek and Original Serendipity are home safe from surgery, even though OS's surgery sounds like it was kind of bumpy. Ladies, do yourself a big favor and take lots of photos along the way. I'm wishing I had done that, because it would be easier to see (and mentally process) the changes. I would think that for you RNY girls it would be even more important since you lose so fast.

I made a discovery last night. I have butt bones! They hurt when sitting on bleachers in the high school gym. Who knew? The other cool thing is that all of a sudden my fat roll above my butt has disappeared. For years I've had my own, built-in bustle. One day I looked, and poof! it was gone. Loving these changes!

That's about it. Talk to you all later.

Chickadee
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:57 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hey chickadee,
glay you are feeling better and glad that the chages feel so good. Sounds to be doing great!
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 05:10 PM   #3  

I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. That's cool about the butt bones! I recently found those again myself. It makes sitting on those bleachers kind of uncomfortable, though. I don't know about you, but I kind of like that kind of pain, LOL.
My4Monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 09:28 AM   #4  
Old Cackler

ONEDERLAND!!!! YAYYYY CHICKADEEDEEDEAR!!!! you are so fabulous. and believe me, it'll hurt at the gym, but it'll get better. i promise.

as for that bustle, the only thing that's going to get rid of mine is the plastic surgery [the next major project on my agenda!!!]

drink your liquids, babycakes. ya need to clear out those lungs!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote