Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2001, 05:29 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default The Thin Group #57

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group! We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight in 2001. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another. Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/4797

Love, CJ
Old 07-02-2001, 05:40 PM   #2  
CJ

OK .... just thought I would copy my post from the last thread over to the new one .... I want you all to know that CJ's still around! hahahaha

Hi Guys:

I am here for a little bit …. Couple more days then back to the cabin for the rest of July. My MIL’s 90th birthday is July 4th, so am busy getting all ready for her party. 90 years and still driving too! Dick’s sister is her from Oregon – haven’t see her in many years! And our daughter will be here from Traverse City … unfortunately we can’t get all our kids home at one time.

Our daughter from California just had her 1st baby – we have a new grandson, Brandon Lee. He was born June 28th, 7 lbs 15 oz. Well, that makes 9 grand children now.

Weighed in last Thursday at 9 ¾ lbs (1/4 lb from getting my 10 lb ribbon) but I’m still staying OP and that is what is important. 2 ¾ lbs has been my biggest loss so far! I feel positive that this week I will have my 10 lbs ribbon … then 8 more lbs for my 10%.

I’m going to try and address everyone as best I can – if I miss anyone, please forgive me ok?

Sandi: Good going girl for starting this thread 2 times in a row! But so sorry, I’m going to break your streak here and start the next one myself … don’t want you all to forget me you know ….. Hope you have a wonderful time at the cabin in Wisconsin ….

Trish: 4 lbs!/1.5lbs! Great job! Are we on a roll or what? You are doing great – keep it up.

Angel-eyes: sounds like you are on a roll yourself! Glad to see you back. And full of pep and vinager on the excercising too! Good attitude!

Gail: So sorry to hear about Ken … hope he is feeling better really soon.

Julie: Julie!!!!!!!!!! How good to see you back with us! I am so glad to hear from you! Missed you loads. Don’t dissappear from us again ok? Really am glad to have you back! And congrats on quitting smoking! I know it’s rough, but better for you in the long run. So sorry to hear about your daughter, but so thankful that she is ok. Pretty frightening tho, huh.

Sharon: Was great talking to you! Are you still in Missouri??? Hope you are having fun! Talk to you soon …

Jello: Hope you are having a fun time camping … did you get to take your bikes? We took ours with us at the cabin … even took them out one night for a nice 12 mile ride! What a workout!

Blunder: You and Cal are in my prayers…. I am so sorry for all you are going thru right now … and so sorry to hear about the problems between Cal and his children … he certainly does not need all that along with everything else. Hope the kids realize this and make up. We’re here for you Judy, don’t forget that.

MK: By now you are on your vacation – hope you are having a wonderful time too …. Did you run into Sharon??? She’s in Missouri too! Or was … hahahaha
Don’t worry too much about the kids while you are gone .. I’m sure everything will be just fine – especially if G’ma is checking in! Been there, done that! And we still have a house standing! Have a good time!

Dreamer: Good to hear from you girl. Glad to hear things are going well with you and the new one. Pictures?????? Hey, my daughter just had her first June 29th – a boy … my 9th grandchild. Brag…brag…brag… Good for you going back to WW …. You’ll be down before you know it … eat right now, don’t try to lose too much too fast ok?

Tatterbaby: Welcome to the group and I hope you post with us often so we can get to know you. You will love these gals – theya re the greatest!

Well, got to go …. But will TRY to post one more time before we leave again (this Friday morning). Unless I get on my friends computer, you probably won’t hear from me again until the end of July. Don’t forget me!!! Love you guys!

Have a great 4th!

Love, CJ
Old 07-02-2001, 11:14 PM   #3  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Hi Guys-Back Again!

Hi guys,
I missed all of you guys so much. We had a great time in Missouri and got back on Friday. Had lots of fun being with Ken and enjoyed watching him while he worked the RV Rally. Met lots of great people from all over the U.S.A. Got back on Friday and than Saturday we headed for Springfield, Ohio for daughter Tracy's-the Air Force one stationed in Florida-boyfriend Brett's Family Reunion/early 4th Of July party. His parents were nice enough to invite us to meet all their family. First time we met them and we had a blast. We ended up spending the night with them, were planning on just getting a hotel in Dayton-since they live 2 1/2 hrs away, but they wouldn't hear of it so we stayed one night there since by the time the fireworks were over it was quite late. They are some nice people and we got along great. They really like our daughter and his Mom said this is the first girlfriend ever she has liked of Bretts. They are both stationed in Fort Walton Beach, Florida and both just re-enlisted for 4 more years. They seem to be getting pretty serious and are talking of plans further down the road maybe getting married. I like him alot and would welcome him in our family as they said they would Tracy.

Right now we have a houseful. My daughter Tracy and Brett just came here this afternoon from visiting his parents in Dayton for a week. Than my Dad, Papa and brother Jerry we picked up from Indy airport for a couple of week visit. So I am enjoying having my family around and we are going going going quite a bit.

We have also been eating out many meals especially since our Missouri trip and know the scale is up. I was unable to go to my WW meeting today cause this morning was at the airport and tonight we went out for a family dinner with everyone. So don't know when I will get to a meeting but will aim for next Monday if possible.

Dad and Jerry will be here till the 15th of July and than my sis in law Chrissy-of our Thin Group and her daughters Emily and Ellen have invited me to go camping with them for a few days. Just us girls, even their dog Sandy will be going with us. LOL I can't wait-My niece, Ellen emailed me the other day and said they all want their Aunt Sharon to go with them somewhere in Michigan so I will go there the weekend before and we will have our girls camping weekend and you guys don't know how crazy we can get. We will laugh at anything and anyone that we see while we are there. We tend to be pretty crazy when we get together. We all need this time, as since my brother, Rick and Chrissy's husband and Em and El's Dad was murdered, we have went through **** and back. With the trial taking 2 years to see justice we all deserve this time together. I can't wait to go!

CK-Welcome back from the cabin. I have been a stranger lately myself with all my comings and goings. Have a wonderful 4th of July and have fun seeing all your family at her 90th birthday party. Congratulations on the birth of Denises son. My gosh 9 grandchildren, how lucky you are indeed. Have fun at the cabin again and hope to connect with you when you get back. I won't forget you, never could, never will!

Judy-So sorry about the stunt Cal's daughters pulled during their visit. I am waiting to hear the details as you said, since I can't imagian what they would pull on all of you guys especially with all that is going on with Cal's health and all. That is great that Cal will get to go fishing with his son Dean's help. I know that will really brighten up his life to be able to do that. At least you have a wonderful son in him. I know you must thank you lucky stars that he is around with his love and support for all.

angeleyes-My gosh how wonderful you are doing with your weight loss program. You have such a wonderful outlook about everything too. That is half the battle I always say. Keep up all the great work.

Sam-So are you all done with your Uni work? Or do you still have a ways to go? Glad that your baby is doing so well and finally gaining some weight. That sure must take a load off your mind. I know you must love being off work and enjoy just being with Charlie too. Enjoy it!

Julie-Gosh that is terrible about Nicole's car accident, but I am sooo happy as I know you are that she is alright. I know you won't give in to either that food or that cigarette. I am proud of you too for what you have accomplished. I know you won't give up.

ginabob-Is it or was it your birthday? Happy Birthday to you! I am glad it went well for you and hope that your great mood continues because a postive outlook will really help your weight loss.

Trish-YOU GO GIRL! You are still losing weight at record weight I see. You are doing so great and the scale is going down down down.

Jello-So are you almost ready for your camping trip with Rich? Don't worry you will do fine and if you don't than you can just jump right back on the bandwagon when you get back. Don't beat yourself over things. I try not to either. Don't worry about your Mom's homecooking either, we all need some of that tender loving cooking now and than. It is worth anything I always say. Plenty of time when you get back from your camping trip to get right back on.

Sylvia-Oh boy a new baby down the road. I am excited and wish you and Marcel the best of luck. You will make a wonderful mother I'll bet. You are doing all the right things and that walking is sure to help you weight-wise.

Carolyn/Chglenn-How are you doing? How is your WW program doing? I miss you as we all do. I hope things are going great for you this summer. Are you working a summer job again?

Tatterbaby-Are you still out there? Post with us and let us know how you are doing. We want to hear from you.

Joanna and Carolyn/Regency where are you? Come back to us!

Sandi-So you met my Dad, Papa and my brother Jer eh? Glad you had a chance to meet those special men in my life. You know Papa and Jerry are here right now and they said they both enjoyed meeting you and Spence at my sis in law's Chrissy. I will check out the Gazing Ball when I go to Michigan to see Chrissy and the girls. Glad you had such a good visit with them. Have a great time in Wisconsin with you family too.

Mary Kay-How is the vacation going so far? So we were both in Missouri at the same time eh? That is too cool. We were betweem St. Louis and Kansas city in a town called Sedelia. I too worry when I go away about my house, the cat's and my sons-age 18 and 20. But when I come back everything is always alright and so now I try now to worry so much and just try to relax and enjoy my time with my husband and my much deserved vacation time with him. Post when you get back and let us know how it went.

Gail-How are you doing? Did Ken pass that Gallstone? I sure hope so. I owe you an email and will do that soon now that I am back home again. I hope that you are doing good and know that you are such a comfort to Ken during this time in your wonderful way. Post and let us know how everything has turned out.

Chrissy-Hey sis in law, you out there somewhere? I sure hope so. Hey Papa and Jer are here now. They said daughter Ellie was up and ready when they came over to have her drive them to them to the airport to come to Indiana. Their flight from Detroit was delayed for 45 minutes, but they finally got here. They are having a great visit so far. We just got back from Denny's with everyone and tomorrow Kelly and boyfriend Brian will be over as well. Hope you have a great 4th and wish I could be there with you guys or visa versa. Miss you and can't wait to see you when I come at the end of the month and we all go camping. FUN FUN FUN!

Take care guys, Love ya, Sassy Sharon
Old 07-03-2001, 11:44 PM   #4  
CJ

Default Introducing Brandon Lee Baker

I just have a minute but would like to introduce you all to my new grandson, with his mother Denise (my youngest daughter):

Brandon Lee Baker
Born: 6/28/01 @ 10:45 pm
7 lbs 15 oz

Love, CJ
Old 07-04-2001, 07:05 AM   #5  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs down WHAT A CUTIE!!

CJ...thanks for sharing the picture of your new grandson. What a beautiful moment to catch on film. He certainly has quite the head of hair, doesn't he!! I hope both baby and your daughter are doing well. take care...
Old 07-04-2001, 05:15 PM   #6  

Angry What a beautiful baby!

CJ, Congratulations - He is absolutely beautiful. Little Brandon looks very happy and contented. What hair! He will drive the girls wild for sure. Your family must be so thrilled. And 9 grandchildren for you - that must take some doing to keep track of them all. Glad you are back even if just for awhile. Missed you.

I am having a terrible time lately - or was having till this morning. I stepped on the scale, nearly fainted and then got angry. I seem to do better when I get angry. Darn it - how did this happen? Well, I am recommitting to WW once again and so far having a good day. I guess as Sharon says, "If it is to be - it's up to me."

How are you all? I have been a guilty no-show lately. Doing so badly and not liking myself very much. It's hard to post when in such a funk.

I have been reading back on the thread that I missed and see many good weight losses. Congratulations to all of you who are staying motivated and doing so well!

Sorry not to address everyone right now, but will do a longer post later. Wanted to wish all of you a safe and happy 4th of July. Hope you all enjoy your holiday. We had our Canada Day last weekend and it was great - good weather and lots of activity.

Bye for now and talk to you soon. Love, G
Old 07-05-2001, 10:18 AM   #7  
Long Lost Chickie

Default Back from the woods

OK, my boss just called and said he'd be in in about 45 minutes so I have some time to do the important things. Uh, that'd be you guys!!

Camping trip was great. Rich and I were out there all alone. And I do mean all alone!! The campground was surprisingly empty. Not too many campers. Suited us fine. We had torrential rain storms on Sunday afternoon and the nights got cold but the days were beautiful, sunny and breezy. We decided to come home on Tuesday so on Wednesday we were able to go up to my sister's house for a cookout.

In a nutshell, that means Jo ate. And ate. And ate. I was pretty good while we were camping and drank gallons of water and hiked and rode my bike, etc. But still.... And Wednesday, I just went sorta' crazy. Don't know what was wrong with me. When we went to my sister's we took some turkey cutlets that we'd sliced into strips and marinated in barbeque sauce. They were wonderful!! But then, so was the potato salad and cornbread and beer and ... You get the idea.

CJ, yes, we did take our bikes and cruised around the campground a few times. I found a closed road and ended up going up and down and back and forth about a 2 mile stretch. There were some tent sites whose backs faced that road and those folks probably thought I was crazy, going back and forth and back and forth. "Oh look dear. There goes that crazy woman on the bike again." Didn't do anywhere near 12 miles though!!

By the way, Ms. CJ - CONGRATULATIONS!!! New grandson is adorable. What a great photo too! NINE grandkids! Wow!

Julie, glad to hear your daughter's OK. That must have been scary. I'm sure a dentist can fix her teeth and the cuts and bruises will heal. She'll just need some TLC for a while. And you will too!!

Sam, glad to hear from you and that little Charlotte's doing so well. And "GOOD JOB" to you for going back to WW. You've taken the first step!

Sharon, welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time!

AngelEyes, I liked your post. You've got a great attitude. I tend to focus too much on "the numbers" and forget about all the other successes. I wanna' be like you!

Gail, you too! Get angry! That's what I have to do too. I got on the scale this morning and started rehearsing the excuses I was going to use when I weigh in on Saturday. But at least I didn't find myself thinking about not going. But also this morning, I got completely back on program. We're not going to let fat beat us!!!

Speaking of that, I know I said that I'd be perfect and would lose a bunch of weight before my weigh in. Well, guess what. I'm not so perfect after all. But I'm strong. I'm invincible. I'm going to do my best!!! I've picked myself up and am starting all over again. Today's the first day of the rest of my life. OK, insert any other old sayings and cliches here.....

I'm going off now to think about the Labor Day challenge. Hm, then I guess I'd better have some of this work done by the time bossman rolls in. Hope you're all having a great day!

Much love, Jo.
Old 07-05-2001, 11:19 AM   #8  

Talking

GOOD MORNING!

Hi Everyone! So good to be back with you. What a different feeling today than the past while, for me. Had a very good onplan day yesterday and if I did it then, I can do it again today. One day at a time!

Julie, what a terrible, frightening experience for your daughter and for you and your family. Thank God she was not more seriously injured. Hope she is good as new soon. Bet she will be very careful from now on. My kids can't understand, why, because they are all grown up, that I still worry about them.

Jo, sounds like you had a lot of fun on your camping trip. Good fresh air and exercise too. Don't worry about the extra eating - you are doing so well. Just jump back on track and you will be fine. It's so true about the anger, isn't it? Sure did get me motivated.

Ginabob, I'm sorry to have missed your birthday. A BELATED VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope it was a good one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JETALL! I see that you are having a birthday today. How are you doing?

Sharon, are you keeping busy with all your family visitors? Hope you had a really great day yesterday. Thanks for the nice email. Did you get mine?

Dreamer, it's hard to believe you are a Mom now. Good for you joining WW. I'm back on also. I think many of the people in this group are. Well, they say there is strength in numbers. How is the little one doing? Can't wait to see some pictures.

Sandi, guess you are not back from your cottage yet. Hope you are having fun with your family and that your weather is lovely.

Judy, how is everything? I was so sorry to hear that Cal's daughters weren't so nice. What a time they picked to pull something. Has your son taken Cal fishing yet? I hope he is able to do so. It will mean so much to both of them. I keep Cal and you in my prayers. {{{{{JUDY}}}}}

Angel, you are so motivated - way to go!

Chrissy, you will be leaving for Seattle soon. Can't wait to meet you. Hope it all works out and we can get together sometime on the weekend. Have a safe trip.

Trish, way to go Girl!!!! You have done so well. Isn't there a wedding coming up in your family soon?

MaryK, hope you are having a wonderful vacation.

Sylvia, so good to hear from you. You must be really excited to be starting to plan your family. Good luck to you. Hope all goes well.

Well, as usual, I know I have missed many of you. I wish you all a wonderful day and hope that you enjoyed your holiday yesterday. We awoke to a cooler day today which is kind of a nice break from the hot week that we had. Things are looking good guys. Talk to you soon. Love, G
Old 07-05-2001, 12:01 PM   #9  
CJ

Default Important Announcement .....

DRUM ROLL PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!

I want you all to know that I FINALLY hit my 10 lb mark and got my ribbon this morning! I lost 3/4 lb this week so that puts me at 10 1/2 lbs lost! FOREVER!! My next goal is my 10% ... 7 1/2 lbs more. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Sorry, not addressing each and every one of you, but once again we are getting ready to head on out again to the cabin ... and unless I get on my friends computer you won't hear from me for a good 3 weeks! I will miss you .... I will make a big effort to check in at least once (we are going to be very busy putting in electrical wires underground) but, if you don't hear from me please know that I will be thinking of you all, and please don't forget me! LOL

Remember, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

And, before I leave, I just had to share this joke/story with you ... too funny!

Love you guys...
Love, CJ

HANGING BASKETS ................This is too funny not to share.

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with this see-through blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just pitches a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that! The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rosebuds show!" and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs, and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die. She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate...The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets."
Old 07-05-2001, 12:18 PM   #10  
CJ

Default One more thing ...

I hope you all don't mind just a little bit more of bragging here about my new grandson. My daughter has started a webpage for him and I wanted to give you the address (more pictures)!

http://www.growthspurts.com/view.asp?s=48263

OK ... that's all folks!

Love, CJ
Old 07-06-2001, 10:28 AM   #11  

Good Morning!

I'm happy to report I've lost another 1.5 lbs. this week for a total of 24 lbs. My goal was to lose at least 25 lbs. by my son's wedding on July 14, and it looks like I'll be able to do that. I'm not going to stop there. I'm in the Labor Day Challenge and hope to lose a total of 30 lbs. by Labor Day. Come on, join CJ, Jo, Sharon, MaryKay, and me in the challenge!

CJ, congratulations on hitting the 10 lb. mark! You'll reach the 10% goal soon too. Your new grandson is beautiful. What a head of hair!

Gail, glad to hear you're back OP. Join us in the Labor Day Challenge. My son is getting married in Annapolis, MD, on Saturday, July 14.

Sharon, it sounds like you are having a very busy July. Glad to hear that your daughter's boyfriend's family is so nice, and you enjoyed your visit with them.

Jo, where did you go camping? My husband, daughter, son-in-law, and I went tubing last Saturday. We had our "derrieres in the Delaware." It was a lot of fun; I'm going to go again some time this summer.

Hope all of you have a good weekend.

Trish
Old 07-06-2001, 11:00 AM   #12  

Thumbs down

It's Friday Guys! Hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend.

I've been onplan for two whole days and heading into day 3 with a positive attitude.

Trish, you have done so well - just look what you have accomplished! That is a tremendous weight loss. You will look so fantastic for your son's wedding. The tubing sounds like lots of fun. There is a place here in the Okanagan area of our province that people tube down canals. It sure looks inviting on a hot day. I will go and check out that challenge thread when I finish posting here.

CJ - Congratulations for making that 10 lb. mark. I know how hard you worked for that. You really deserve it. I like your attitude too. Great for you!

I signed up for a weekly produce delivery last week. It is a good value and forces us to eat more healthy. Sure have eaten lots of fruit and veggies the last few days. I guess a lot of people would disagree with getting your produce delivered, but in my case, it sure is helping. Also cuts down on the trips to the grocery store where I always come out with much more than I went in for. So hopefully it will prove to be economical in that way as well as healthy.

I hope you all have plans to enjoy this weekend. The weather here looks like it will be good as it has been all week. Take care everyone and talk to you soon. Love, G
Old 07-06-2001, 04:17 PM   #13  
Long Lost Chickie

Just a quick check-in. Boy, it's late for me!

Gail, why would anyone disagree with produce delivery??? I think it's a great idea. And as you said, it'll keep you out of the grocery store so often. I usually go for one or two things and come out with a cartfull.

Trish, you are doing so well!! Congratulations! I'm proud of you. Our camping trip last weekend was up at Promised Land State Park in the Pocono region. It's so beautiful up there. Our first night, we were sitting by the fire and heard something fall off the picnic table only 10 feet away. It was a young raccoon trying to get into our food. Actually, he got hold of one hotdog roll (fortunately the last one in the bag). I went over and was talking to him and cooing at him, etc. He was just too cute. He just sat there looking at me while munching on the last of the roll as if to say "what, wasn't this for me?" Then he finished up, turned and casually walked away like "well, I guess all the food's gone so I'll just be on my way". No fear.

Anyway, like I said, it's late and I'm going to finish up and get the heck out of here. Lots to do at home this weekend and Sunday our team is playing Family Feud at the VFW again. Can't wait. Just have to get through weigh-in tomorrow morning. Then I'll regroup and get back to the Labor Day Challenge thread, I promise.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Much love, Jo
Old 07-06-2001, 04:40 PM   #14  

Hi there!

Jo, hope that you do have a great weekend.

The reason I said that some people don't agree with produce delivery is that they think it is overpriced. Sometimes I would agree, but I found this really great one and their produce is nice and fresh. I guess too it bugs me that they maybe think I am too lazy to go to a market garden and get my own. Maybe I am, but if I wait to do it, somehow I get sidetracked and then don't have the proper foods when I need them. So, it's great - just received another box for the coming week with all sorts of goodies. They buy bulk and whatever is available at good prices, so will always be a surprise what we get. Hopefully it will help me stay onplan better. Just a little peek at my exciting life.

Speaking of my exciting life, I am definitely going to meet Chrissy on Sunday. I'm so excited - just can't wait. She called me this morning and we are going to meet on Sunday afternoon in Washington state where she is visiting her niece. I am taking my camera and will take some pictures for sure. Will send some to CJ for the website if all goes well. This will be the first time I have met anyone from our group. Very exciting.

Better get off here. I just came on to check my email and thought I would pop in for a minute. Talk to you later. Love, G
Old 07-06-2001, 10:56 PM   #15  

Default 1st week OP

Hello one and all

Well I did my first week OP and had a loss at the meeting this morning. Still some thins to get in order - I ate more icecream than I should have (will try and eat more yoghurt this week instead) and need to eat some more fruit. Feel pretty good about it though. Think I did okay. This week I start exercising - walking and the gym.

I managed to finish Uni for the semester, thank gosh and I think I've passed (only one paper to get back). I didn't do anywhere near as well as I would have liked, but I didn't realise how hard it would be to study when having a baby. I'll know next time!

Jo - Glad you and Rich had fun camping. How much fun is bike riding? I've got to get mine back out - though not right now, middle of winter here and freezing!

Gail & Chrissy - you girls have fun! Cannot wait to hear about you catching up and see photos...

CJ - I'll try to send you photos again, my emial is tres poor at times! Congrats on your 9th grandchild (he's a cutie!) and also on your 10lb ribbon, way to go!

Trish - Wowee your weight loss is impressive - I think you'll lose the 30lbs easily in that timeframe you are doing so well! Good on you.

Sharon - you sure do have a full house! I think I'd go mad Have lots of fun while everyone is there....

Well our offer on the house was accepted, we got our loan and now we just have to see our solicitor and get stuck into the paperwork. We get our building report early in the week, so as long as it is good, this should all go ahead. How exciting and scary all at once!!

Must be off, Charlotte is sleeping (she has done 8 hours in a row the last 2 nights, I'm hoping this is the beginning of her sleeping thru - she is 12 weeks tomorrow afterall) and I want to read my book...

Sam
160.8/156.6/132
Closed Thread