Old 02-16-2005, 08:13 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 2/16

Well, puffy-red eyed but getting ready for another day. Used up a whole box of tissues at the funeral home last night. And that wasn't even the funeral!! ARGH!! I hate crying! Eating was ok yesterday. DH made me eat even though I wasn't hungry. Blech. OP stuff though. Not sure about today though. Depends on if we stay afterwards and eat. Off to get more stuff ready.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:31 AM   #2  
The Princess O' Pets

B- stay strong I know those kid of things can be tough!

Well I have decided to modify my eating a little bit still mostly LC but I am letting myself have some "good carbs" too, whole grains and fruit. I am really concentrating on EXERCISE!! I love to excercise and usually drop the weight when I am active enough so i am going to work on doing some for of exercise 6 times a week and eating healthy mostly LC, and cutting out any sugar or fake sugar & anything white. I decided this after reading a book Oprah recoomended called "Total Body Make over" by Bob Greene, He talks about getting a handle on your emotional eating, and adding more exercise and not eating so restrictively that you go off and binge, which has been my problem, I need to learn to eat the right foods all the time for life and not be on a "so called diet" cause I think for me it is just too restrictive and then I binge. I told Brenda this before, I have always been a heavy person but I was so restricted by my mom that I will sneak food and hide it and binge when I feel too restricted. I have not had that behavior in years but it recently came back, luckily I recognized it and am old enough I can recognize it and fix it...not like when I was a kid.

Just a little confession for you gals and I will still be eating mainly LC ,so I for sure am sticking with my gals right here, so don't think I am leaving ya!! I love you guys too much!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:22 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

TG: It's great that you're figuring out what you need to make yourself happy. That's the main thing right there Glad you're sticking around.

Well, the work day is over. Now I've got the funeral to get through. Then afterwards I have a Girl Scout meeting. Couldn't cancel due to the fact that I'm the one that set things up (We're taking them bowling). So it's going to be a long day/night. I'm just hoping to get to bed early tonight!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:23 AM   #4  
"Just call me Princess":)

Happy Wednesday ladies!

I am sooooo soooo soooo not feeling well today. My ears are hurting, throat is sore, my body is so achy ugh, I just feel like poop. (yuck) I am sippin on some hot tea, and my throat is just about to fall out of my mouth, lol. Or at least thats what it feels like, ha ha.

Well last night we went to WAlgreens, and I bought a ton of the V Day candy that was discounted for Amber's candy bags. Her bday is on the 4th of march, and we are doing a Bowling party that Saturday. I cannot believe my baby girl is about to be 5 yrs old. My baby.

Anyways...I am going to try and stay at work all day, but I am not sure if I can do it....ugh.

Brenda--I hope that you can get through today without feeling too too bad. I know it will be hard, but you can do it!!!

TG--Good for you. I am such a huge Oprah fan (doesn't she just look phenomenal? I mean she is 51 yrs old, and she looks better than alot of the younger celebrities). I doing her challenge, well the excercise part. Which seems very very difficult. Oh boy.

Anyways I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:33 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies, I can't stay and play but I thought I'd drop in and

Have a wonderful Wednesday

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 03:21 PM   #6  

Me too! Just a quick fly by. I am sorry I can't get in here every day and say hi to each of you personally. Know that I am with you!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:50 PM   #7  
The Princess O' Pets

Thanks B and Princess, I am so happy with my decision I feel like it was the right one, and a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now I just have to get to work on all that exercise!! hahahaa
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 08:02 PM   #8  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey ladies!
I know it's late so I wont do the personals-just wanted to say hi and hope you all had a good ( or at least tolerable) day
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote