Old 02-13-2005, 07:54 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Moms Losing Weight #44

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 19 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Gretchen: wife to Matt, Mom to Sean (15) and Jeremy (11). Just starting out with no diet plan except reduced calorie. I'm also a Curves lady!

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Stephanie: sahm of 2 boys Timothy(7) and Jack(3) and a new baby girl, Ella(8 months).

(bobsgal) Stephanie: 27 yo SAHM to Brandon(2/18/98) & Kayla(10/20/00)Married to Bob(2/12/99) Work part-time at Home Depot. No specific plan- just exercising & watching
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:12 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Morning Ladies.....

I'm gonna let someone else start a thread tomorrow I promise .... lol

Michelle,
Hope you got some rest last night. 5:30.. ouch!

Melissa,
Sorry the people were so rude last night about the drink... How goofy! I am soooo happy about your results! Keep it up!

Jill,
Congrats on winning the book! Awesome! That is exciting!!!!

Jeniqua,
I hope you are feeling better!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MichelleJ,
Hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Chris,
How are you doing on SB? Didcha get all the dreaded laundry done?

Tabitha,
I hope you get the job! Let us know!
Old 02-13-2005, 08:51 AM   #3  
Jeniqua

good morning!! I figured I better get on here early before my day gets hetic. We're going to church this morning. After church we are dropping the kids off at my mom's for the evening. I can't believe we've been married 6 years already!! Although we've had our problems like any other couple, my husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me! He didn't get in until 4 this morning(he volunteers on Saturdays at an ambulance company as an EMT). He just woke up to give me the most beautiful and heart felt card..aaawww.. The words really touched me.

Penny~ Thanks for wishing me a Happy Anniversary!! I'm really looking forward to today. What are your plans for today??

Hello everyone else, I will try to get back here tonight but can't make any promises. Have a blessed day!

Well, I am going to make my husband breakfast in bed(making heart shaped pancakes w/ orange juice for breakfast before we head off to church. Talk to you ladies soon!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 09:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning girls!

WI at 205.4 this AM will update more later, I'm at work and getting busy!
Have a great day!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 10:45 AM   #5  

Morning all!

Jeniqua, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Penny, have a great day!

Michelle, Congrats on the lbs down girlie!!! I am so happy for you. Before you know it you'll be in ONEderland.....Have a great day!

Ok, I woke with a terrible headache. I guess it's from not much sleep! Oh well, another day ahead here and I just finished cleaning out my oven. I let the spray sit for 3 days because I forgot about it. It worked great though. Looks like a new oven! Anyway, I'm beat, but I have to get lots done and another party today. BBL to check in.

Jill, sorry TOM Gave you trouble with the food. It'l be done with soon. I had that last week...grrr hate TOM!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 11:17 AM   #6  

Well, on the plus side of feeling like crud, I lost a bit mroe weight this week. I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day, but right now, it's keeping me motivated since I just started this and cn actually see changes pretty quickly. I'll have to get out of the habit before it slows down though

Happy anniversary!
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 04:13 PM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Afternoon Ladies....

First of all I wanted say CONGRATS to Mel and Michelle! You two ladies are doing awesomely incredible! If that is even a word...lol

MichelleJ,
I know what you mean about seeing the scale move.... I have been weighing everyday for 5 years now... but I am soooo tired of it! Congrats on losing!

Jeniqua,
Hope you and dh are having a great time! You deserve it!

Well I am still not weighing.... And won't until tomorrow... Hopefully I won't be up too much! Only time will tell.

Have a great evening ladies!
Old 02-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #8  

MichelleJ.....Congrats on those 2 lbs loss...!!!!!!!!!!

Penny, Don't worry even if the scale is up. You will be on track and making it go down in no time. You can do it girlie!!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 07:21 AM   #9  

Starting a new thread.........boy this one was slow..............