Old 02-09-2005, 08:36 PM   #1  
I'm a homeschool mama

Post Oprah's Bootcamp Challengers

Anyone who wants to join. Oprah is starting a 12 week bootcamp and you can get all the details on her website; www.oprah.com. I just had my fourth child, she's only 10 days old, but I can do almost all of the bootcamp challenges. It's not going to be easy but with lots of support we can all do it together.
This is the place where we can vent, post each day's challenges, swap recipes and make new friends. Hope many of you join in the fun.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:12 PM   #2  

I am sooo glad that you made this post. I had no idea that Oprah was doing another boot camp challenge. I am DEFINITELY joining this challenge!
Ms Sassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #3  
I'm a homeschool mama

Ms Sassi, I'm glad you found me. Would you like to tackle this challenge with me and anyone else who joins?
Tell me alittle about yourself. Have you done a past Oprah Bootcamp?
I'm Crystal, 27 yo, sahm of 4. 6 yrs., 3 yrs., 2 yrs, and 10 days. I live in Texas and I homeschool. My dh is fixing to go to Fire Academy and is trying to get in shape himself, of course, he tries to gain weight but nonetheless, he's got me motivated to get started. My doc said to me today that I could do most exercises on my extremeties, just nothing on my tummy or abdomen area until my six week check up.
I'm still trying to get a schedule and routine down, so I'm hoping it all falls into place for me.
I'm 5'3" and am going to weigh myself in at 200 lbs., even though I'm still losing from the pregnancy, but that's the weight I started with this pregnancy. I'd like to get to 145ish or less.
I so hope you will join me.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:48 AM   #4  

Crystal, Just wanted to say congrats on the baby coming! Good luck with this thread too. I know you'll do a great job on your challenge.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 02:30 PM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Congrats on the baby Crystal!

You are going to do wonderful with your weight loss! Take care!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 11:18 PM   #6  

Congrats Crystal on the baby! I'll definitely be checking in atleast on a weekly basis. I'll try to do it a few times a week. I'm a 27 yo teacher starting at 180 and am working to get down in the 140's ANYWHERE in the 140's! Heck, I'm not choicy! LOL! I'm thinking about doing the fat flush program at the same time. It sounds pretty good. Have you heard anything about it?
Ms Sassi is offline   Reply With Quote