Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 08:35 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Talking 40 days and 40 nights of cows in the wilderness

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! PAINTY MADE UP THAT NAME BUT I LOVE IT-----as far as giving something up,i heard that the NEW way to think about it was to DO something EXTRA----some 'randon acts of kindness' type of things--------like GIVE AWAY your valentine chocolates!!! AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KIWIETTE!!! HAS SHE GOT HER DRIVER'S LICENCE YET DARLING???? gotta go surf the net for good deals on "glass beads"---the dd has to make me some jewellery.................later darlings
Old 02-09-2005, 10:11 AM   #2  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi, Where did you get the lovely picture of Kalan Porter? I think he is sooooooocute.... If I was only that young again.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:44 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

FINALLY!!!! A KALAN LOVER!!!!--- i am going to see him in march here in town----i hear he is going to the Rock this summer to play at a summer festival!!!--- i think i got his pic from the avatars at his site----you should see the pic i have with him and my daughter!!!!! SO CUTE---what brings you to the Pasture????
Old 02-09-2005, 11:16 AM   #4  
loves kleenex box art

Kalan Lover #1 and #2 .. hello!

This is a good name by the way. Congrats to #1 and Painty for coming up with it.

Bye. See youse later.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:01 PM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

wilderness cows---------a voice crys out in the wilderness---prepare the way for the Cowwwwwwwwwwwwwws-----------ohhh thank you peachers!!! i think i will change my name from Bagzz to Kalanlover#1----i luuuuuuurve it!!!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:16 PM   #6  
loves kleenex box art

At least you're a fan of something Number One. I am a grump. My friend was s'posed to come have lunch with me. I couldn't reach her but was told she had left the house. I waited til 1 p.m. and called her. She was home. She had left a message on my cell. Why didn't you call me at work, I asked. I didn't know that would be ok, she answered.

Like I keep my cell on and check it. It's basically just a way to keep tabs on DS.

I know it's not she committed a crime but I was so looking forward to getting out and doing something fun. She said, I hope you've eaten. I replied, I will now. B*tchy, eh?
Old 02-09-2005, 04:32 PM   #7  
fatter than U

Angry bad, bad friend! (just kidding)

Never mess with a hungry cow, eh? I'm so sorry you missed your lunch.

I honestly don't think I've ever been this fat before and it's DEPRESSING. Tomorrow I will start exercising again and eating right, which means laying off the cheese and peanut butter (not together! eew!), drinking a ton of water and getting at least 5 servings of fruits and veg's every day. Yeah right!

Must go do something domestic now before I go to bed.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Word on the depressing fat shuga.you see it is a symptom of 'stay at home motherhood'---we are always low grade depressed and need the food to pump up some endorphins which in turn pumps up our endomorphins{and arses and gutarses} nothing like a big double bum to bum you out.Feel the love darling-----peachers ----your friend may have not "meant" to do that but it's still an arse pain.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:06 PM   #9  

Peachez, if I was close by, I'd never stand you up. I know what you mean about looking forward to having some fun. Fun seems to be in short supply lately.

Sugar, dearie, don't be too hard on yourself. The scales have been inching up here too. I'm sick of Leslie, but it's too nasty out to go walk outside. I'm left here at work w/ a tub of chocolate chip cookies one of the guys brought in. I reeeealy hope my trip next week will be just what I need to perk me up, and not a reason to feel sorry for myself because my sis in law is still as purdy and petite as she was 30 years ago when we went to hi-school together. It could go either way, you know.

Bagzie, are you saying that when you open the shop you will become slim and trim because you aren't a stay at home mom anymore????

Nibs, don't encourage Bagzie with the Kalan talk.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:53 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz
Word on the depressing fat shuga.you see it is a symptom of 'stay at home motherhood'---we are always low grade depressed and need the food to pump up some endorphins which in turn pumps up our endomorphins{and arses and gutarses} nothing like a big double bum to bum you out.
Oh boy, is that ever right on the money! Sad that one of the best things you can do with your life drags you down at the same time.

Speaking of motherhood et al, I'm feeling trés sentimental about DD's 17th birthday today. I guess this is the last full year in which she will be 100% living at home (well, except for those 5 years in her 20s when she moves back home, eh Wab? ). We seem to have been celebrating her birthday for about a week, but not so much today: she was home just long enough to eat dinner, then it was back to school for pep band/b-ball game and show choir rehearsal. Dinner was really good though -- broiled salmon filets, baby spinach salad and popovers (DD loves those). I didn't bother with dessert; she's had birthday cake twice already!

I'm in the doldrums too -- maybe we should join "Queen of the Beach" challenge next door? I mean, it's run by someone whose sig says Stage 1 Beer Belly Babe, she sounds like fun

I woke up with a killer backache this morning. I've been barely teetering around all day. Don't know what caused it. Only hurts when I move Oy.

We're supposed to get a nor'easter tomorrow. Possibility of 20 inches of heavy wet snow. That'll knock out our power in good shape, I'm sure. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, you can assume I'm snowed in in the dark.

Kiwi
Old 02-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #11  

So are we in 40 days and 40 nights in wilderness... or giving up cud?
Old 02-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #12  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

You guys have been here all day? When I posted that message there was NOthing since this AM...now I look and a whole party has been going on without me. What's so great about Kalan?
Old 02-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #13  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

EVERYTHING IS GREAT ABOUT KALAN. thanks for encouraging me----can't wait til his con cert on the first of march!!!!----okay----wabby HUDDA ON THE IDEA OF ME GETTING SLIM WITH MY JOB---it's in a market!!! there is an Italian Food Stall on one side of me,and another food stall on the right----the market is mostly food-----IT'S SO WONDERFUL AT LUNCH TIME!!!--- i can have food from the fresh fish counter---they have lobster rolls and they will make you salmon filets to order=-==there are fish and chips,there is a mexican guy,there is a chinese stall,there are TWO italian stalls,a bakery on and on and on!!!!!----------------wonderful---so the chances of me getting slim are YOU guessed it SLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----ohhhhh----kiwonkers i know just how you feel ----when dd18 [soon to be 19 this month] was in the last year of highschool you will recall i was maudlin-izing about it the whole time-=--- and i know you are enjoying every minute of her activities she is involved in!!!!! by the way-----how are you making out withj this miss Pakistan-bull-tank??????---------and poor peachpit is in the same boat-------------------------WABBY I THOUGHT YOU HAD SHRUBS BLOOOMING---YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T WALK SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE ARE FLOWERS GROWING????????????????MMMMMMMMMMM?????????????// KIWONK---WE ARE HAVING THE EFFIN NOREASTER AS WE SPEAK----HOW BOUT YOU????
Old 02-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #14  
fatter than U

Talking Her Royal Highness the Duchess o' Cornwall

Bagzie! What do you think about those two crazy kids Charles and Camilla tying the knot in April? I loooooooooooved Diana, but I suppose if these two have stuck it out for 35 years they're meant to be together. Can't wait to get my commemorative C&C coffee mug, with the emphasis on 'mug'. On the news they said Camilly "smiled widely" at the engagement reception. Hee!

I don't think you'll gain weight from eating at the market because you won't be able to eat non-stop (will you?) and you'll be busy doing other stuff like cozying up to customers and raking in the dough.

I don't know what I'll do when my kids move out. Maybe I'll go with them! Still have a few years to go.

Thanks to all you cowz for the weight loss encouragement. It really is so depressing.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:48 PM   #15  
loves kleenex box art

Wabby, if we lived near, you'd never speak to me for you are far cooler than I.

Where do we join the Beer Belly Bovine Bloatfest?
Closed Thread