Old 01-31-2005, 07:01 AM   #1  
thin within

Lightbulb Movin' Monday

Good afternoon all. I just got back from the gym and now need to soak. I hope you all had a great weekend and are geared for a super week. Have a great day everyone!
fullfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 08:06 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Fullfig: Enjoy your soak and great going on getting the gym in.

Well, the weekend was a success with staying OP....now I've got to work on lowering the carbs (legal ones) AND staying OP at the same time. TOM has hit with a vengeance and could really do with staying home and trying to get rid of the cramps. The "heating pad" isn't even helping. ARGH!!!! Not even interested in food but am forcing myself to eat. The regular breakfast. I think I'll skip lunch though.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 09:52 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Well, I got on the scale this morning....and I really dont think I should have! Ive lost 4lbs in the last 2 weeks. Yes, I know thats good, but its still dissappointing! Yes I know 2 lbs a week is a good steady healthy loss. Yes I know its better than a gain. But Im still dissappointed

Im going to go read some more of my "thin for life" book. I need to stay motivated!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:15 AM   #4  

Goodmorning!

Fullfig, good job getting moving so early. I did the same this a.m. too. Don't you just feel energized for the day now?

Robin, my scale hasn't moved in a week... I'm jealous. Be excited for your 4 pounds! I wish I could say I lost 4 pounds! Darn scale, I think it's lying again.

Brenda, GREAT job!!!! See, we told you, you can do this!

TOM came for me this weekend too, and I tried to be strong, I really did. I had two pieces of chocolate last night and then tried to off-set it with 2.7 miles of running this morning. Hope it worked! No more for me though, I'm cutting myself off!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
LOVE2C135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:25 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning ladies,

Well this weekend i will say my eating was not as good as it could have been but not as bad as it could have been either!!! hahahahaha I was sick and both ds's were too, one with cold and the other with stomach flu, so me eating was kinda on hold and just grbbing stuff when I could, but back to it today!!

I will say HI to everyone..I woke up late and need to get off to work!

Have a great day!!

Love TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:36 AM   #6  
Movin' and Losin'

Fullfig: Great job on getting to the gym!

Brenda: Awesome job on the OP weekend! I know how tough that is to do.

Robin: Wow! That is a great loss! I'd love to see a four-pound loss. My scale has been sitting steady for awhile now.

Kerri: Good job for only having two pieces of chocolate and getting your run in.

I feel like all I did this weekend was play softball. We had two games on Friday night (we lost both), and then we had a two-hour practice yesterday. Hopefully, with all the playing and practice, we'll get a little better.

Eating was OK. I had some bread last night at dinner. Overall, though, I don't think I did too bad. Much better than some weekends, that's for sure!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:36 AM   #7  
Movin' and Losin'

TG: Hope everyone is feeling better!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:04 PM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I think Im more mad at myself for putting this weight back on. I had gotten down to 194 and I dont know what happened, well of course I do...I started eating crap again, and gained back 32 of the 46 lbs I had lost when I restarted my weight loss! So of course I want it gone "yesterday"!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side, my jeans are getting very baggy, I notice hubby's hands arent nearly as far apart as they used to be when he puts them on my hips, when dh poked me last night, he hit bone!!

So after my post this morning, I went downstairs, had a read in my book, had my coffee, made up a weeks worth of salmon patties, and boiled 6 eggs. Ate my breakfast, and planned out my exercise routine for the coming week. I decided to go back to strict induction for another 2 weeks. My determination slipped a bit this morning, but Im not going to let some numbers throw me off. This is too important to let go. Ive been 300lbs before, and I have no intention of going back there! I want and desire to be under 165lbs!!! So Im going to be!

I really dont know if I could do it without all your support and everyone here at 3FC! Thanks

Alright, I really have to go clean off my workout bench now!! 90 min of exercise is alot, but I think I have it broken up alright, where I will be able to do it!

Have a great day......the sun is shining here today and thats the best lifter-upper for me. So Im going to make sure Im out there doing something in it.

Robin
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 01:43 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Day Ladies
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 02:21 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

Robin: I'd love to see a 4 pound loss. But I understand the disappointment part of it. Try to remember at least it's a loss....and less you have to lose

Keri: I don't think you have to sweat 2 pieces of chocolate. I give you kudo's for stopping at only 2!! Way to go on the exercise!! I'm back to being a slug

TG: Sorry to hear about the sickness in the house. Hope everyone is better now. Don't worry about the eating. When you're sick just take care of yourself and worry about the poundage later!!

Jina: Sorry about the loss in baseball. But sounds like you did great on the eating front. Keep up the great work

Leenie: Have a good day!

Well, brought some nuts w/me to work in case I got hungry..and of course I ended up eating them. Not really hungry. But figured I best eat something. I'm feeling much better than I did this morning. Still feel overly tired, but I figure I'll go to bed early tonight. DH is now on 2nd shift and probably will be for a couple weeks. So the girls will get whatever they want to eat (probably mac & cheese or pizza) and then I'll make myself a salad and maybe a chicken breast or something on that order. I can't wait til he goes back on 1st shift!! We were supposed to bowl on Friday but he has to work so I called in subs for us. Oh well, it's not forever (at least, it better not be or I'll take my PMS person down there and kick some until he's back on 1st shift! ). I'm off to go eat a piece of cheese. Sounds good right now
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote