View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 05:00 PM   #13
Jean

Talking

Good Afternoon, Flowers!
I've done alot of running today: made two trips into town to deliver food to my coworker since they weren't home the first time, a trip to the post office and the bank, wrote a couple of letters that I owed, paid some bills, started the laundry, etc. I could sure get used to a 3 day weekend!

"Gma" -- I had to chuckle at T beating you when you play games. I'm looking forward to when Ian and Maddy are old enough because I enjoyed playing games with my grandparents. They are the ones who taught me how to play Rummy and I remember my grandpa was not a good loser! One of the other aides, at school, found a silver cross for a baby, and we had the baby's name and date engraved on it. It has a baby angel "charm" hanging from a blue ribbon on it -- really a nice momento from all of us. I'm thinking it might possibly be intended for a baptism gift but chose it anyway; we got one for the mom and the grandma. Roxy wasn't on bedrest, she just couldn't work. She is a nurse on the orthopedic floor of a large hospital in Sioux Falls. She developed an infection of some sort and went into labor. The doctor didn't want to stop the labor because they weren't sure what kind of infection she had and what it might do to the baby. It is so sad. Thank you for your thoughts!

I hear the dryer buzzing so have to go fold towels. Have a nice "rest of the day!"

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote